hahahahaha
Skywalka

Post by Skywalka »

:-)

Just admit you won't finish it.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

I'm working on it when I have time, I just don't have very much time to work on it.
Plus I'm alone this time, last aom (0.5!) we had BennieB doing part of the work.

I guess you haven't checked latest 0.6 from the irc channel? It does have some stuff in it and it certainly starts faster and eats less ram than 0.5.
Skywalka

Post by Skywalka »

Can it hash files, add them to my Mylist and rename the files afterwards?

Because that's all I am using 0.5 for at the moment.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

Yes, no and no. ;)
Skywalka

Post by Skywalka »

Too bad. I will check back peridodically to see if you added that. I guess I'll have some time on Christmas day anyway...
egg

Post by egg »

Skywalka wrote:Can it hash files, add them to my Mylist and rename the files afterwards?

Because that's all I am using 0.5 for at the moment.
Me too... Oh, and Auto-Creq... If you could just make these functional it would help A LOT. I even ended up disabling the adding to mylist in 0.5 because there is something that is hanging AOM server communications... It says sending command to server and doesn't do anything after that. I have deleted everything in the Kowai directory, that didn't work. I even deleted the local files except fo the config, that didn't work either...
lucky644

Post by lucky644 »

Horray PetriW, er well, I figured a cheer might help :p
n4rut0

Post by n4rut0 »

I even ended up disabling the adding to mylist in 0.5 because there is something that is hanging AOM server communications... It says sending command to server and doesn't do anything after that. I have deleted everything in the Kowai directory, that didn't work. I even deleted the local files except fo the config, that didn't work either...
Ohh egg i'm glad i'm not the only one having problems with communications lately... since yesterday AOM stop responding when tries to communicate with the server and the file manager is checking files to autorename. My AoM stops too when hashing a file at 99% it froze 3 times trying to hash that One piece movie 6 at 99%. i will try disablin the adding to mylist and see how things work.
JaLooNz

Post by JaLooNz »

Any development updates, or has the development been stopped completely?

*It has been more than a year that I asked this question.
Skywalka

Post by Skywalka »

After a year I just wanted to add a small comment:

moo!

I guess if you publish it along with Windows Vista I hit the nail on the head. Only 8 months to go. Woohoo!
n4rut0

hum...

Post by n4rut0 »

Well sky... Dont be that bad with petriw, he is getting the hang of this, last AoM .5.6 ver loads faster than the late one ^^ 15 whole secs faster!!! still suck 200MBs of memory but 15 whole secs faster!!! yay. So give him more credit ^^ i'm pretty sure ver .6 will be out before windows vista
even if it is 2 days before!. Anyway... lets hope it will see the light this year ^^.
Skywalka

Post by Skywalka »

Still moo ^^;