Adding files and mylist

misc client related stuff

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

salamander

Adding files and mylist

Post by salamander »

I'm having a small problem. I add files from my computer to AOM and it says it's going to take 3 days, and it's serious. I left it going overnight and in the morning it had added 6 files. Now I didn't used to have this problem, it used to take minutes, so I'm not sure what is wrong. I have restarted both the program and my computer. I'm also not doing anything else resource intensive.

In the known files section, when I look up files that I know are correct they are still showing in AOM with incomplete file sizes. I have tried restarting AOM and updating the avi info and adding them but nothing seems to get it to correct the file size, including patience and hoping it would update on it's own.

Also, I have gone both into AOM and into the AniDB mylist and deleted some files that I no longer have and don't want on my mylist and while they have dissapeared from the AniDB mylist they still appear on AOM and nothing I do gets rid of them.

Last question, how do I tell what version I have.

Thanks,

Angel
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

You can see what version you have by right clicking the executable and choosing properties, then click the version tab.

The rest seems to be that it can't update. Make sure you're using AoM 0.5.5.
salamander

Post by salamander »

Thanks. I seem to be using 0.5.4.237. I don't see a more current version on the clients page. Is there somewhere to 0.5.5 not irc?
Knch

Post by Knch »

salamander

Banned?

Post by salamander »

Ok, so I downloaded the above client, and it was fine yesterday and today when I turned it on after restarting anidb gave me a message saying it was banned...
Andemon

Post by Andemon »

Right. New version is already out...
http://petriw.com/aom/AOM_0.5.5.239.zip