PetriW
AniDB Staff

[Chii] !watched command additions [DENIED]

Post by PetriW »

When you use the commands
!watched animeX all
or
!watched animeX upto 57
there is no indication of what episodes have actually been marked watched. The reason why this is an issue is if a file is missing.
I usually don't check my mylist that carefully before watching an anime and thus it's pretty common that when I use "!watched animeX all" and I assume all files have been marked what actually happened is that file 1-11 and 13-24 were marked watched.

Soo.... The change request is this... !watched with the upto and all switch should reply with something like this instead:
(@Chii[AR]): WATCHED: Marked AnimeX episode 1-12, 13-24 and s1-s4 watched
and
(@Chii[AR]): WATCHED: Marked AnimeX episode 1, 3, 5, 9 and 14 watched
So, same output from both the all and upto switch which clearly states what has been watched.
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

DENIED

please use !mylist for that.

BYe!
EXP
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

You are a horrible lazy person.
Elberet

Post by Elberet »

Nah. Exp is just living up to what's expected from a true Perl programmer. :P
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

Elberet wrote:Nah. Exp is just living up to what's expected from a true Perl programmer. :P
hrhr
nah, i just think that there are a lot of better ways i could spend time on anidb. after all the todo list keeps growing and growing :|

BYe!
EXP
Elberet

Post by Elberet »

Didn't you know that that's a law of nature? TODO lists can be added to infinitely, and for each task one completes, two new spring into existence. The only way to get rid of them for good is to do what Hercules did with the hydra: torch it. :P
Gambit
AniDB Staff

Post by Gambit »

I second that request, btw. It`s clearly annoying that I think I`ve updated all eps, but it doesn`t show that I don`t have all the eps upto that number.
Just executing a !mylist command right after the !watched command shouldn`t be so hard to do in Chii (as a quick alternative solution). It doesn`t look that great, but at least it`s better.