[CGI] list of latest reviews [DONE]

AniDB Client Feature Requests go here

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

theMug

[CGI] list of latest reviews [DONE]

Post by theMug »

For us anidb otakus who are eager to to approve or disapprove reviews to ensure quality. Right now we go through our mylists and check out the reviews and vote on them.

Later in the game we will face the problem that this is just too much work to do on a regular basis just to catch the 5 new reviews added in the meantime.

So I would like to suggest a list similar to the latest anime, but concerning reviews. This is useful for the voting crowd and for the casual visitor who wants to check out new opinions for an inspiration.
zaufany

Post by zaufany »

I'm second.
There could be a notification too.
Gambit
AniDB Staff

Post by Gambit »

I agree on this one too. I hate to go through all anime in the big list, just to see if there`s a review or not.
I already replied with such a suggestion in another review-request thread here, but I guess it doesn`t mind replying here as well.

'Latest reviews' would fit nicely below the 'Latest files' at the left, in the menu. That way it doesn`t matter if you edit your review and therefor lose your rating. People will still see that you`ve submitted a new one and will start rating it.
This way people will also pay more attention to reviews, imho, since they become more visible.
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

Hm,

I think this is a good idea, i'll take a look at it once i get some free time.

BYe!
EXP
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

*implemented*

BYe!
EXP
theMug

Post by theMug »

Perfect :D Thank you very much