[CGI] list of disapproved reviews [DONE]

AniDB Client Feature Requests go here

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

theMug

[CGI] list of disapproved reviews [DONE]

Post by theMug »

As the new feature of "voting" for reviews starts out I would like to have an easy way to see if any and which of my reviews was disapproved.

The whole voting was about assuring quality and I would like to fix the reviews people didn't like. For starters now I will go through all of them and look what I could improve. But for the future it would be easier to have a list in myplace.

Suggestion: "xx approved reviews, yy non-voted, zz disapproved". If it is easier to implement an indicator in the my reviews list would be ok too, so I could look there once in a while and see if some were disapproved.
zaufany

Post by zaufany »

I want this too.
wahaha
AniDB Staff

Re: [CGI] list of disapproved reviews

Post by wahaha »

theMug wrote:If it is easier to implement an indicator in the my reviews list would be ok too, so I could look there once in a while and see if some were disapproved.
IMO "my reviews" is the perfect place to show the review-rating, not just in case it's easier to do...
Even if there was a list of "x reviews approved, x reviews unrated, x reviews disapproved" you'd then still want to know which they are exactly, ending up with that very list ;)
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

You can now see the approval rating for your reviews on the myreview page. I guess that takes care of this?

BYe!
EXP
zaufany

Post by zaufany »

THX EXP
Could You add sorting by approval rating and number of voting? I needn't it yet, but I hope I will soon. It will make the developing reviews much easier.
bye
ZF
theMug

Post by theMug »

Thanks a lot exp, seems to work fine.

For later, either a listing of the number of approved/disapproved in myplace or an inclusion in the stats would be fine but not necessary.