"Known Files" filter options for bad and unknown f

AniDB Client Feature Requests go here

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

Skywalka

"Known Files" filter options for bad and unknown f

Post by Skywalka »

Hi there,

I am honestly too lazy to search if this is already requested since I read all the postings for the last weeks and since this didn't come up... well whatever.

I need a filter for the known files to show bad CRC, unknown and duplicate files only.

Currently I have to search for them in 1100 GB of Anime. Pretty tedious and honestly I am going insane at the moment because I can not find a specific duplicate :-)

Thx in advance for your patience PetriW should this already be in the works.

Bye!

^_^

Edit:

Small addition: the Anime Title on the tab that is opened when you double click an anime in the Anime Browser makes me nauseous (that shadow effect). Feels like seeing double. You should not use a shadow effect with white as the background while the background is actually greyish - that generates two writings, the one in the foreground (black) and the supposed-to-be shadow in the background (white).

Untill this is fixed or something I simply won't use the Anime Browser (which I didn't untill today) ^_^
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

The shadow effect is actually made by windows, if it's weird then your colors are weird!
I'll see if I can remove it. ;)
egg

Re: "Known Files" filter options for bad and unkno

Post by egg »

Skywalka wrote:Hi there,
I need a filter for the known files to show bad CRC, unknown and duplicate files only.
I have been wanting something like this too. What I was thinking is if the folder rows could somehow signify what was in that directory or subdirectories. If the appropriate colors could show in a bar to the right of the directory name that would be ideal. This way by looking at a particular directory, you could instantly see the what is below it, and if you saw a duplicate or Invalid CRC marker you could drill right down to the trouble file[s].
Skywalka

Post by Skywalka »

Sounds nice too - as long as it does not slow down the client too much :-)

But I guess it wouldn't