Rehash option

AniDB Client Feature Requests go here

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

Rar
AniDB Staff

Rehash option

Post by Rar »

Can you put a 'rehash file' option in the right click menu of the known files list? This would mean when you release new versions I can update any missing or incorrect codec info. Also, I presume each hash for a file stores what version number of AOM performed it? So AniDB would know which is the newest (and correct) info.

Rar
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

Actually no version format whatsoever is stored atm, when I add it all the nonversion on will be "old". ;) There hasn't been a need yet.
As for avi info, just right click the file in your known files list and click the Update avi info, no rehash needed.
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Tried that, and as it didn't do anything I thought I wasn't to do with the codecs. Should have realised I don't have new version with the fix yet... Doh! :oops:

Rar
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

NOW I have the new version, and 'Update avi info' still doesn't do anything! Rehashing works a treat though, both files posted as buggy codec reading now fixed. Just need .ogm support now. :D

Rar
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

This is making me look silly, fixed in 0.4.6.194 - on new version startup all files giving correct codec info.

Rar