Filter for "unknown files" [DONE]

AniDB Client Feature Requests go here

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

wahaha
AniDB Staff

Filter for "unknown files" [DONE]

Post by wahaha »

In the "Known files"-section, it'd be good to have some kind of color-code or a filter (or both ;)) for locally hashed files which were not found in AniDB.

That way, one could quickly determine which files one should add or which ones might be corrupted.
egg

Post by egg »

I was going to ask the same thing, but since it was a very early release PetriW had enough stuff to work on. :wink:

But now the cat is out of the bag, the reverse would also be nice... MyList should which things do not have files...

Ultimately from the file section you should be able to see the Anime/Episode information and from the MyList section you should be able to drill down to the file information. The first one is particularly useful if you get a bunch of anime from someone (at a LAN Party or CD's) and you are not sure if they are named correctly.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

Another ONTODO thing, I have a pretty big list of stuff that should show but doesn't today, half reason is it's kinda hard to figure out a good way to do it and half reason is I haven't had the time yet. ;)