[EDIT] [ANIME] Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

Shakugan

[EDIT] [ANIME] Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Post by Shakugan »

Hi, i hope i wrote the title right.
I've been following the manga of YamaNade for some time now and when i saw that it will be made into an anime i was thrilled~
I know it's been quite some time now that it's released however i just found this DB Change Requests.

On the page of YamaNade the introduction is like this:
Takano Kyohei, Oda Takenaga, Toyama, Yukinojo, and Morii Ranmaru are going to rent a house to go to school for free on condition that they make the girl of the house a “lady”.
However, Nakahara Sunako, the girl living there is gloomy, weird, and horror movie maniac. She has a trauma that she was said ugly by the boy whom she loved when she was in junior high school. She doesn’t like beautiful things, and she gets a nosebleed when she looks something beautiful.
*From animeNFO
However; those four guys aren't going to rent the house, they are already living in the house and somehow paying the rent. Sunako is the one not living in the house, she will be moving there later on.
So, before Sunako's aunt (the beautiful and rich owner of the mansion) leaves the house she tells the guys that if they want to live for free in there they have to make her niece into a beautiful lady, who will be moving there soon or else the rent will be tripled.

It's a small mistake of who's living in where but i thought i should tell about it.
Thank you.
ricce

Post by ricce »

You can do the changes your self, If you are signed in you will find a "request edit" link at the bottom of the anime page.

http://wiki.anidb.info/w/Content:Anime#Description
Shakugan

Post by Shakugan »

Oh, i didn't know that, thank you :)