[EDIT]Hare + Guu, description Translated

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

jedinat

[EDIT]Hare + Guu, description Translated

Post by jedinat »

I was bored so I improved the Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu description. Before it looked like someone had run it through a whatever-to-English translator.

It's a peacefull village in the jungle; blazing sun and tropical trees. The village people are governed by the Elder. Food depends on hunting. The jungles surrounding the village are full of wildlife. A child`s snack is a freshly-picked banana. It's a quaint jungle life-style. Well, there are actually televisions and a videogames for some reason, too. And the children act like your everyday kids.

Hale is one of the children living there. One day, his mother brought home a pretty girl from the town. Her name is Goo. Hale wanted to make friends with her but the next morning the face of Goo had changed. And her character seemed to have changed, too. She likes to eat things. Swallows them whole. Bananas. Small birds. People. Oh, and there are people living inside her?! Somehow?! What on earth is she?!

From then on poor Hale is caught up in the crazy pace of the mysterious Goo.
AnimeOtaku

Post by AnimeOtaku »

Write a better description and make a creq

At the bottom of the anime page, there is the "Request Edit" Link for it
jedinat

Post by jedinat »

Nooooo I did it wrong. How humiliating.
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Just hit edit at the bottom of the anime page, he means. 's easier. Anyway, done.

Rar