[EDIT][FILE] Shin Tenchi Muyou! 6

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

nickp

[EDIT][FILE] Shin Tenchi Muyou! 6

Post by nickp »

I don't know why this file constantly moved to "crc DOES NOT match official crc" state.
Here is the story:
1) There are 2 version of this file from this group.
2) This file was added as v2 with CRC OK, before group site redesign. At that time it was clearly stated as v2 on site.
3) Some time later, it was moved to v1 and "crc DOES NOT match official crc" state.
4) I submitted creq to move it to "crc matches official crc" because it is listed with this CRC on one of official XDCC bots. Here is link, item #28 and it was approved.
5) Now, it is moved back to "crc DOES NOT match official crc" state by creq 287337.
So, what should we do with this file?
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

well website listeing > botlisting. xdcc bot owners are often (ver yoften even) utter tards. they add the crc to the filename without ever checking if that file matches the official crc.
if you cna proof there really is a v2 and the file is just missing on the official site i will gladly change it. or m,aybe the crc on the official page is wrong. anyway this needs clarification. go bug someone from the group about that

for the crc listing see:
http://www.anime-apex.com/site/main.php ... chiintokyo

and as for the reason why the crc state changed that often. i just forgot to consult the history i guess... ^^; (interface needs serious pimping...)