[EDIT][FILE'S] Shakugan no Shana

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

ricce

[EDIT][FILE'S] Shakugan no Shana

Post by ricce »

All realeses by of Shakugan no Shana by Eclipse is joint releses with Static Subs.

It is now 16 files that need to be changed and a joint group added.

Eclipse is doing the encoding and Static Subs the translation - the short name in the files is [Eclipse] so how do we solve this problem.

- We can leave it as it and the information is false
- We can add a joint group but then we need to use an other short name (for example [SS-Eclipse]) - this short name isn't the same as the official shortname.
pelican
AniDB Staff

Post by pelican »

That group tags generated by anidb will not always match those used in the `official' filenames is a given. SS-Eclipse should be fine.
ricce

Post by ricce »

OK, I will submit a lot of CREQ's now.......
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

it's bs like i also said in the creq.

eclipse is a collection of all sort of members from various groups. by request of ss the translator got an additional creditnote (translation by ss) in the file, BUT NOT in the grouptag. it's NOT a joint. it's just an additional creditline.

i got that info from deathwolf who definitely should knows his stuff. i would post that portion of my irc log if i could find it ^^; it's been ~2 months ago

if we were to tag it "properly" that would be some hugeass jointlist...

anyway revoke or i will have to deny...
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

You can refer to AnimeReatcor thread as well or ask Mentar, SRC512 or anyone involved in this project. What SS is doing in their site/tracker is their take but we shouldn't replicate it everywhere.