[MOVE][FILE] & [EDIT][TITLE] Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

egg

[MOVE][FILE] & [EDIT][TITLE] Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku

Post by egg »

Well they don't like to make things easy for Pokemon Chronicles. Not only did they mix in episodes from a number of places and scramble the order. I have finally now confirmed they took two episodes (that were really two stories in each one) and swapped the second stories. In the file comment terminology I think this would be:
O1 - Episodes 8a and 6b
O2 - Episodes 6a and 8b

So that means:
FID 180124 should be moved to O2 EID 41839
FID 178911 should be moved to O1 EID 41840

Also, now I think the English name I don't think should be Pokemon Chronicles, there is already a disclaimer for the episode order, but it is too different. I would now make that a synonym. I think Pokemon Hoso should be the English title.

The other thing I was thinking was to make a lookup table in the anime description to the appropriate location, something like:
  • Pokemon Chronicles - 01-03 - Pokemon (Pocket Monsters) - S03 - The Legend of Thunder
  • Pokemon Chronicles - 04 - Pikachu's Winter Vacation (2001) (Pocket Monsters: Pikachu no Fuyuyasumi) - S01 - Delibird's Dilemma / Snorlax Snowman
  • Pokemon Chronicles - 05 - Pokemon Hoso (Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku) - 01 - A Family That Battles Together Stays Together!
  • Pokemon Chronicles - 06 - Pokemon Hoso (Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku) - 02 - Cerulean Blue
  • Pokemon Chronicles - 07 - Pokemon Hoso (Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku) - 03 - We're No Angels
  • Pokemon Chronicles - 08 - Pokemon Hoso (Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku) - 04 - Showdown at the Oak Corral
  • Pokemon Chronicles - 09 - Pokemon Hoso (Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku) - 05 - The Blue Badge of Courage
  • Pokemon Chronicles - 10 - Pokemon Hoso (Shuukan Pokemon Housoukyoku) - 07 - Oaknapped
And so on...
I can easily fill in the data if it would be accepted... What are some thoughts on this? There are 22 episodes of Chronicles, so it wouldn't be too long of a list.
egg

Re: [MOVE][FILE] & [EDIT][TITLE] Shuukan Pokemon Housouk

Post by egg »

egg wrote:So that means:
FID 180124 should be moved to O2 EID 41839
FID 178911 should be moved to O1 EID 41840
Well, I managed to do everything else, but can the files please be moved? Thank you.
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

done. sorry i read pokemon and instantly ignored this all the time :P