[Status][Dropped] releases by groups

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

Nameraka

Post by Nameraka »

Freedom-Rise (gid: 1266) has quit subbing Kaleido Star (aid: 635) due to lack of staff.

Source: IRC channel (topic = "We quit. T_T" part of it)
Miyazawa_Lulu

Post by Miyazawa_Lulu »

Anime Rakuen (source), Athena no Seinto (source) and Frozen-Layer Fansub (source) have all dropped Bleach.

(They're all spanish fansub groups, so if you need a translation of any source, just ask me.)
neglected

Post by neglected »

Neglected Fansubs has dropped Sunabouzu
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

done
SinsI

Post by SinsI »

Hell-Fansubs dropped Black Lagoon
MysticMan

Post by MysticMan »

sjabbie

Post by sjabbie »

Samurai Champloo was finished by Shinsen-Subs. So it should be undropped.
Miyazawa_Lulu

Post by Miyazawa_Lulu »

Friki no Fansub dropped Card Captor Sakura (source: their project was actually the three Memorial Videos only).
dythim

d

Post by dythim »

The following groups have dropped One Piece (TV):

Hell-HK dropped the series and began Hell-Fansubs instead, after they reached the end of the HK DVD supply they had.

Hell-Fansubs has in turn also dropped the series, and offered their scripts to K-F.
Session Start: Mon Apr 10 09:17:36 2006
Session Ident: Neozonz
Session Ident: Neozonz (~neozonz@Neozonz.Ore-Sama.Suteki)
[09:17] <Neozonz> hey
[09:17] <Neozonz> do u want our scripts
[09:17] <Neozonz> for one piece
I do apologize for this one. IRC logs are not very solid evidence, but there is no official news post on their site ( http://www.hell-fansubs.org/ ), other than the fact that they are still an active group, and have not released One Piece since July of last year.

Balkongo Fansubs officially dropped the series on their website http://www.worldspace.nu/onepiece/ :
Well, as it says above it's time to say good-bye! We have had fun, haven't we? Lots of laughes down the road. Although it's been a lot of hard work we finally have something to show for it. =)

This is where I would tell you people of a great surprise: Gerusama releases One Piece 219 after we did 218! =D
Anime-Sanctuary is quite dubious, since they only released one episode, in August of last year.

ADC-Heaven Fansubs dropped their solo subbing to enter a joint as ADC-Heaven Fansubs & Anime-Elites.

Additionally, the group Saiyaman does not fansub One Piece. They publish the raws only. I do not see l33t-raws in the list, so I assume that raws groups are not normally counted in the tally. Perhaps it should be removed?
nwa
AniDB Staff

Post by nwa »

Didn't Saiyaman encode his raws himself? If he did, then it's valid to have him in the list.
worf

Post by worf »

S^M does encode some of his releases himself. But others are just files from winny.
dythim

Post by dythim »

Saiyaman is also only credited as releasing 3 episodes of One Piece :/ So it certainly isn't consistent in the database as to how to handle his releases.

I believe that this is one of the series he does not encode, because he does not have HDTV.
lachdanan

Post by lachdanan »

Anidojo dropped Tokko after 1 episode :( .
Source: here
Tharivol

Post by Tharivol »

Anime-People & ASG-Across dropped Karas due to license (source - polish only).

Subs Ryogun Setsuzoku & Akuma Fansubs dropped Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex due to license (source - polish only).

ASG-Across & Subs Ryogun Setsuzoku dropped RahXephon (source - polish only). Project is said to be continued by ASG-Across alone.

Mąciciel Team, ASG-Across & Subs Ryogun Setsuzoku dropped Maburaho (source - polish only).

Kodama Fansubs & Goblin's Light & Sound dropped Last Exile due to licence (source - polish only).

Sabishii-rouSubs is a dead group (source - polish only).

I can translate all polish sources to simple (and probably poor ;) ) english if necessary.
Amour

Post by Amour »