[EDIT][ANIME]Cosprayers

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

remi13 wrote:I know it will be a lot of work but afther it anime will be look much more clear...
no you don't know. you have to move every single frigging file and you have to enter every single eid and aid! i don't think you understand the pain of moving files...

point is the official episode number decides! well whats official? not r1 thats for sure. atm kinda jap tv order with r2 dvd's following.
if some groups wanna play crazy kid well than thats their problem.

as for the epcount 8 it is. so we have a classical "split ep" case. sadly there is no standard for that yet, because no one wnats to discuss that with me. I'm in favour of adding them to the normal eps and adding filecomments, because 22 specials seriously clutter the entry...

see:
http://www.anidb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3351
and
http://www.anidb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3573

it will be sooo... proffesionall :]
since when are we professional? i always believed this is a fanproject, but now we are proffessional. I guess i have to ask exp where i can get my money :P
remi13

Post by remi13 »

Some time ago i was trying to do similar thing with one anime in our anidb... and i did it.

mayby wy are just fans but wy we can't try to do everything to be better and better? why fan can't be a professional? :>

If someone will give me such power I will try to change everything without any complains...
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

point is the official episode number decides!
that still stands!
axel

Post by axel »

so what is your end suggestion? How me can add them. Right now we have 6 eps DVD (3 eps TV) released.

1.Red Impact
2.Rebirth of the Dark
3.Purple Beam
4.The Clear-Headed Green
5.Yellow`s Explosion
6.Pale Blue Teardrop

Every with different size, bitrate, md5, ed2k, sha1, crc and so on.
How should I add them to DB?
axel

Post by axel »

SO can I get answer ? Coz now we have 8 eps (on AniDB it's 4 eps) And I still dont know how to add them.