[DEL] Dupes & "not-anime"

old granted and denied CREQs

Moderator: AniDB

sjabbie

Post by sjabbie »

Sono Mukou no Mukougawa is not an anime. That trailer that EP released was only a promotional video of the manga.
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Done by a particularly notable animator? Stunning quality? Otherwise seems highly deleteable, and tupou-slap-time. If we had *every* two minute short animation in the db...

Rar
sjabbie

Post by sjabbie »

I thought it was done by Digital Blade Comics. They tend to make a promotional video of their manga to advertise them. I know for sure that it's a manga cause I'll be working on it for Eval Powar ;).
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Hm... got it from site. Not terrible, but not exactly stunning either. And no credits in the file. Anyway, I'll leave it to some other mod to decide.

Rar
suppy

Post by suppy »

Is this really anime? the picture doesn't make it seem that way: Ultraman Graffiti
suppy

Post by suppy »

Junk Force <-- from what I can tell about this one, it seems to be a manga only. Atleast the webpage seems to be about the manga (I don't really understand japanese, so I'm really just guessing about this), and ANN only knows about the manga.
tupou

Post by tupou »

I can't even remember when I added that... Moonphase listed it almost 2 years ago, but nothing has happened... Got rid of it. Can always be added again if it does happen, right?

That music video one I only added cuz the "Clamp - Wish" video is also in the db.