Serious problem with the newst client.

Bug reports for an official AniDB Client go here

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

i ddin't wanted to post here at all, but as you try to get out of this by playing "I'm just a lil newbie and didn't knew better. blame aom and anidb" i just can't keep my mouth shut
I'm sorry for any disrespect, but since the problem arose immediately after "intstalling" AOM and simptomes involved AOM, I thought it was some serious bug. I was going to post on box as a warning
right and the first thing you do when you got a problem with your car is you run around town and scream THE CAR FROM xyz IS THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHIT DON' USE IT11!!
no of course you don't contact first a mechanic and ask for support. first screaming then the mechanic right? no. dropping by on irc would have solved the matter in seconds.
nstgc wrote:No, this is no one's responsibility if it is not a bug, but if it is, then the responsibility lies with the group (AniDB) and creater (PetriW).
this is so wrong it hurts. neither anidb nor aom is for anything responsible that happens on your pc.
first aom is free. you pay for nothing hence you can't either expect it to work perfectly nor expect support.
second aom is ALPHA software. as in it may fuck up your pc, but you agreed to that as you were using it.

Code: Select all

28-11-2005 version 0.5.6.241 ALPHA public release
get your facts straight pal :roll: not knowing is one thing and understandable. being a screaming tard is another.

anyway locked. no need to drag this out further