incomplete series marked as complete

Bug reports for an official AniDB Client go here

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

Tomynocker

incomplete series marked as complete

Post by Tomynocker »

Hi, I'm new to aniDB (for about 15hours)

I'm working through the night right now to get all my anime listed in anidb.

By doing that i got some questions:

1. http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb.pl ... e&aid=1383 This series is set to 50 eps, but even though there's only 6 eps released and i have them in mylist it says the series is complete. Is that a bug? error? or feature? ("you can see if you've got everything that's been released" instead of "you can see if you've got all eps that (will) exist" ?)

2. I'm entering the eps i have with aom and after a while i checked back on the page. and now idt said, that i have 10 MyCreq's .. how did i create them? i have a few eps that where rleeasedbut not yet entered into anidb. but i don't htink i clicked anything about inserting it into anidb.

3. I'll continue entering all eps :) till morning if it takes that long... maybe i got some more questions until then.

I was shocked when i found anidb ... "how could i not have found this place sooner?"
wahaha
AniDB Staff

Re: incomplete series marked as complete

Post by wahaha »

Tomynocker wrote:1. http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb.pl ... e&aid=1383 This series is set to 50 eps, but even though there's only 6 eps released and i have them in mylist it says the series is complete. Is that a bug? error? or feature? ("you can see if you've got everything that's been released" instead of "you can see if you've got all eps that (will) exist" ?)
On the website, there's a difference between 'complete' and 'stalled' for exactly that matter. So if they don't work as expected, it's a bug.
Where exactly did the series show up as complete? After applying "hide complete" in the mylist?
Tomynocker wrote:2. I'm entering the eps i have with aom and after a while i checked back on the page. and now idt said, that i have 10 MyCreq's .. how did i create them? i have a few eps that where rleeasedbut not yet entered into anidb. but i don't htink i clicked anything about inserting it into anidb.
When hashing a file with AOM that doesn't have all the hashes (md5, sha-1, crc) listed, AOM automatically creates a change-request for it ;)
Tomynocker

Post by Tomynocker »

true, on the page it works. i thought it was on the page, but it's in aom. there this series is marked complete (it shows if i uncheck "incomplete" in filters)

i guess this is the wrong place to discuss this prob. Can this be moved to aom part?
wahaha
AniDB Staff

Post by wahaha »

(Moved it, just in case)
Tomynocker wrote:true, on the page it works. i thought it was on the page, but it's in aom. there this series is marked complete (it shows if i uncheck "incomplete" in filters)
Does it still show up when unchecking "have all complete" (= stalled)?
Tomynocker

Post by Tomynocker »

Yes, it still shows up together with other series of which i have all files that where released. But they don't have all existing eps released.

and when i only check "completed" it also shows me some series where i don't have all eps, also not all of the released.