right click in animebrowser causes Access Violation [DUPE]

Bug reports for an official AniDB Client go here

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

Snakes

right click in animebrowser causes Access Violation [DUPE]

Post by Snakes »

have a slight oddness in the client.

if I try to right click on files that I have (shown in blue) in Anime Browser in order to get the Ed2K link or whatever, I get a 'Access violation at address 006597B3* in module 'AOM.exe'. Read of address 00000008' *this number stays the same.
the client doesnt shut down, it just displays that error box and if I click OK the client continiues to work like usual, right click on any other file I get the menu but any other attempts of getting the right click menu on files that I have listed in mylist and shown blue in Anime browser fails with that error message.

note, this happens in all tabs below anime browser. animes, groups, genres and search (results)

ohh.. btw, have another oddness in the client, while having up a file detail on a episode, if I right click in the window while the details tab is up results in a error message. 'TfoMain.pmGenericPopup: Could not find tree!'
stumbled upon this error when I needed the CRC checksum for a file and remembered about a feature that exists on known files page where a right click on the hash values listed would put the value below my pointer to the clipboard so I gave it a shot on the file details in hope I wouldnt have to type the numbers. ;)

Edit: forgot to say that Im running version 0.5.1.219 of the client.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »