[AOM 0.5.1.219] Anime browser Sort by year bad [DUPLICATE]

Bug reports for an official AniDB Client go here

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

[AOM 0.5.1.219] Anime browser Sort by year bad [DUPLICATE]

Post by Guest »

Doesn't matter if i select the opposite direction, it mixes everything as it sees fit
Le Eliminateur
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

Most sorts are not implemented yet.
egg

Post by egg »

This was also reported in another thread...

I have noticed some of them work, some of them are disabled and some of them don't sort properly (known ones are listed in the other thread). Can you at least make the ones that don't sort properly disabled until you have a chance to implement them?
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

I could but I'm hesitant to release an update to the old aom tree (0.5).
Currently aom 0.6 is a split off due to the enormous amount of changes (I'm still uncertain how they'll fall out although it's looking promising).
egg

Post by egg »

I just meant that whatever you release next time, before the final build, can you just disable the sorting on whatever is not supported... That will at least keep people (including me :lol:) from reporting them as bugs.
cz.petab

Sorting columns

Post by cz.petab »

Another vote for at least disabling column sorting in columns where it doesn't work. It's really confusing, it's not sorting data even as strings. But I prefer you to get the sorting right. :D I know it takes some time, but in most cases it should be really simple, only size, length and EPs columns may take a little more time.
Anyway I like AOM client, keep going.
brd529

Post by brd529 »

I noticed the sorting being somehow shifted. If you want to sort by the rating, click the "watched" column. :wink: