[AOM 0.4.6.194] Search function & Review display

Bug reports for an official AniDB Client go here

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

Zephirum

[AOM 0.4.6.194] Search function & Review display

Post by Zephirum »

Well, I found two possible bugs...perhaps someone already mentioned it, but looking around, I can't find any "known bugs" section so I will post it anyway

1. the search functions: after attempting to search for "Totoro" in advance search, in Anime title an error message was returned:

"Access violation at address 0041B36D in module 'AOM.exe' Read of address 7C373732"

there's no problem searching for "Ghibli" in Producer.

2. while reading reviews for Mystery of Necronomicon

web version:
Decent animation, older but just like <b>Slayers</b> it looks well enough to appreciate. The gore in this anime is pretty decently done. For a hentai-series they didn`t focus on the women only, but also on the horror-scenes, so it gets a little plus from me.

AOM version:
Decent animation, older but just like <b>Slayers</b> it looks well enough to appreciate. The gore in this anime is pretty decently done. For a hentai-series they didn`t focus on the women only, but also on the horror-scenes, so it gets a little plus from me.

perhaps is just Gambit's l33t coding skill that stuffed it up :wink:

btw, since you've already added a barrier for hentai anime in the web interface, you might want to add this age consent thing into AoM as well.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

2. while reading reviews for Mystery of Necronomicon

web version:

AOM version:

perhaps is just Gambit's l33t coding skill that stuffed it up
Gambit bug, aom behaves properly. ;)
1. the search functions: after attempting to search for "Totoro" in advance search, in Anime title an error message was returned:

"Access violation at address 0041B36D in module 'AOM.exe' Read of address 7C373732"

there's no problem searching for "Ghibli" in Producer.
Weird, will look into it.