[BUG ?] After rename AoM wants to rehash

Bug reports for an official AniDB Client go here

Moderators: AniDB, AniDB API

alaureijs

[BUG ?] After rename AoM wants to rehash

Post by alaureijs »

Hi,

I changed the rename template and found that all files known to AoM are renamed. Which is good. However, AoM discovers that all these files are not known and adds them to the "Add Files" dialog even though the files listed in known files have the correct name.

Stopping and starting AoM did not change this

Clearing the cache (remove all but local_* in kowai dir) did not thange this either.

This may be something to do with SMB shares since local disks do not have this behaviour. Reminds me of a timestamp check but I am wondering what timestamp check AoM does in order to tune the SMB fileshare?
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

AOM currently does no timestamp check.
What you could do is test the "Show Original Path" and see what is shown, the paths should be the same (except that Path should be in lowercase) as what you see in explorer.
It could be that it's an UNC filename, I haven't really tested that yet.
alaureijs

Post by alaureijs »

not sure what happened but soon after I heard a loud ticking noise and got a kernel panic on my fileserver. Could not save the files on that disk and now the collection is half of what it was. :cry:

I might have had another problem... :cry:
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

I doubt that's caused but AOM but if all your files are converted into french dub then it's AOM. ;)
alaureijs

Post by alaureijs »

8O FRENCH?!?!?!?!
Skywalka

Post by Skywalka »

oh fronkraisch ^_^