Any support request or bug report should be added here.
Example (built with SDK)
Real export for DonGato
Some of the features are:
- Anime list with filters, selectable number of entries and selectable anime title type (Romanji, Kanji, English). This list is also searchable by anime name.
- One page navigation (Internet Explorer 6 and Mozilla based browsers only).
- Show/Hide files for all Episodes.
- Show/Hide files for a single Episode (activated by clicking in the + sign).
- Full use of images for a clean look. Hovering over images bring the text value or other data associated to the image. Some images are clickable but Mozilla doesn't support the cursor style so be aware of this.
- Generation of a customized ed2k link with support for CRC, codecs and more. There is also an option to replace spaces by dots or underscores.
- If your browser is Internet Explorer or Mozilla clicking over the ed2k link will copy the data to the clipboard instead of executing the link (customizable).
- Remember settings between sessions if cookies are enabled.
- Runtime switchable styles. You can make yours by changing the included CSS files with a tool like TopStyle Lite.
Included manifest wrote:(C) 2003-2006 by DonGato
Version: 3.1 (10.05.2006)
Required Images (new for v3.1):
Light blue HTML theme:
- Most of the available data at aniDB is used
- Search for anime titles inside your collection
- Filter MyList data by status, state or type
- Sort MyList data by any column in ascending or descending order
- Images are used but included in a separate package
- No pop-ups nor multiple pages to navigate (not in Opera)
- Tested with Internet Explorer 6.0 SP2, FireFox 220.127.116.11 and Opera 8.5
- Customizable ed2k link style
- Customizable anime/episode title type
- Selectable copy to clipboard feature
- Three different color styles available (Light Blue as default, White and Green)
UPDATED: 12.05.2006 07:00 GMTChangelog wrote:History:
Updated Genres (categories) and Companies
Fixed some wrong handling of new features
Added ESC handling to return from anime page
Added ANN link when available
Updated to reflect AniDB video, audio and sub streams changes
Added and updated some images
Removed some files states and images
Added and updated some images
Fixed sorting code (unicode in names was breaking the sort)
Fixed a bug with filtering by letter
Changed the letter navigators to be easier to handle
Minor CSS style changes
Added an audio flag (eng/ch)
Fixed a bug with applying filters when in last page view
Added column sorting to MyList page (ascending and descending)
Added applied filter status notification
Some minor formating changes and page size reduction
Minor changes/fixes and page loading message (useful for big lists)
Some minor fixes and changes
Updated design (position of elements) to be more like AniDB
Updated to SDK 0.9 (new features)
Added CRC to custom ed2k
Minor layout fix for Search
Fixed recap bug
Added search of anime names
Some fixes for the recent major update
Reduced size of exported files
Improved MyList page (now with only one list and filters)
Major update in data handling (now using JS arrays)
Integrated all pages in one and added some extra features
In Opera two pages are still needed
Some new info added (Temp Rating, Awards, New Titles etc)
Updated MyList layout to fit more series
Fixed custom ed2k link
Fix for storage showing (shouldn't be source as added on 07.09)
Added Anime Planet recommendations for similar anime
Added source information (hover over the icon to get the info)
Added episode status in anime list
Added different color styles selection to myList and Anime pages
Added state icons in myList and episodes/specials status in the anime page
1.0 release with lots of improvements