Update: I'll not be working on this project anymore, i lack the will to continue. Sorry to all the interested. I expect someone will actualy produce something it'll just not be me. Found some interest..
Hi all, i would like some input on users about the new anime page here:
First a list of new features:
groupList wrote:* Languages of a group (won't be sorted by jap first, mind you)
* release info of each group (hover on the state col)
* more complete group file info: *1-2,4,6-24*
* hide/show all/specific group/no groups
* filter groups by state
* some icons instead of text
* sub groups on a new table (not final)
episodeList wrote:* Episode votes icon and episode comments icon
* alternative episode title on hover
fileList wrote:* File type col with file information on hover icon
* more information on video, audio and subtitle streams (on hover icon)
* currently there are two options to show file relations:
** simple file relation, if a file has relations you can expand the file relations
** pseudoFIles, builds a new file from related files
other wrote:* costumizable ed2k link with pattern support, with 30+ available patterns and *IF* like clauses
* perferend file languages filters
* stuff like "?show=anime&aid=1&expand=60#eid_60" work, so you can direct link to some ep.
known bugs wrote:* expand all eps aren't quite expanded on order, the reason is too hard to explain and it's not actualy a problem either...
* file row highlight is *slugginsh* on opera and on IE, there's a pref to disable that
* fixed onclick problems with IE, but as IE is such a dirty browser, you better not try the page with a js debugger active (well, at least don't expand relations)
Currently, i'm missing file filters, but i would like to know how you, the user, would like to filter files.
also i would like to know what you all perfer, a page loading all eps fast but having in mind that by doing so you will suffer from *hang* like situations or more fluid loading but taking more time.
So this post serves various purposes:
first to remind you all that stuff happens behind your backs
second to ask for your input on the current state of things
third to have some requests
Note1: the best episode to expand is Episode 1, and you better "show all files" for that episode
Note2: link to ed2k pattern info