AniDB css conversion (PetriW style)

Want to help out? Need help accessing the AniDB API? This is the place to ask questions.

Moderator: AniDB

egg

Post by egg »

PetriW wrote:I do think it'd be a good idea to provide links to all kinds of pages though. It eases tracking it down the stuff significantly and you've already found the pages after all! ;)
I didn't do that initially because the pages are general, but the examples would be for a particular anime/ep/file... Anyway I added links, since I was on the Pocket Monsters page, that's what examples are... :twisted:
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

egg wrote:I am using the brown layout and I have noticed a couple of pages that still have the old style (it's real obvious):
Category(Showing the categories for an anime)
Add Category
Episode Page (Details of a single episode)
File Page (Details of a single file)
Group Page (Details of a single group)

Sorry if these have already been reported, but I didn't reread the whole thread.
well,

those are the popup pages without the normal anidb header.
I'd need additional directions on how the div layout is supposed to look for such pages and the brown and anidb css styles would probably have to be modified to offer headerless styles.

BYe!
EXP
egg

Post by egg »

exp wrote:those are the popup pages without the normal anidb header.
I'd need additional directions on how the div layout is supposed to look for such pages and the brown and anidb css styles would probably have to be modified to offer headerless styles.
8O I just found a few more, but you are right, it is just the pop-ups. Actually in every case I found, it I put take the &nonav=1 out of the URL they come up fine...
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

egg wrote:
exp wrote:those are the popup pages without the normal anidb header.
8O I just found a few more, but you are right, it is just the pop-ups. Actually in every case I found, it I put take the &nonav=1 out of the URL they come up fine...
well yes, this isn't actually a bug, I did that intentionally, anidb falls back to the old tables+very basic style sheet for the nonav=1 pages bc I don't know which stylesheet layout to use in those cases :P

BYe!
EXP
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Two things about the CSS pages that exp posted as news.

Anime page: I don't like that the anime data is bellow the image. You have to move down to see it in most screens.

Messages page: it has a lot of empty space to the left. Why?
exp
Site Admin

Post by exp »

this thread should be used for feedback regarding the new css layout:
http://www.anidb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23200

BYe!
EXP