Actually I have no ideia what an ep state 3 would be.
Could you point to me where i could find the aXXXX.js file for that error?
Example if you have an export of your mylist online, point the url to me, or send me *.js by PM or e-mail, i have to sort these things out with examples.
Hmm, regarding the rename issue, yes you are right..
It's 0 = low (green), 1 = med (yellow) and 2 = high (red).
I was doin' it all the way arround..
Regarding html-operatic, i'm currently using just the layout of cleancut, beacuse it's easier to see what changes in the code you are doing if you have some solid ground to work with.
Ayways html-operatic will have a diferent design, based in multiple reusable windows, a simpler layout, and these new features (some will be only made available to this template):
- Expandable episodes/files inside the mylist option (operatic) [done]
- Loading infos (all) [done]
- Make producer searchable in search (adv. search in operatic - all)
- Reorder anime list alpabeticaly when English is prefered language (all) [doing]
- Selectable columns for showing in views (operatic)
- Introduction of myVotes and myTempVotes views (operatic)
For example selectable columns for the mylist view will be:
Name, Icons, eps, seen, type, rating, votes, myvotes, year and size.
Default view is: Name, Icons, eps, seen, type and rating
This will be an option avaialable only to the list owner as it implies manualy editing the "layout.js" file that will be introduced in html-operatic.
So basicaly, when i have all the code done i will then work on the visual part, till then i will be using cleancut as a base