Naruto's "special power"
No votes
Other
71%

Total votes: 7

retroactiv

Naruto Shippuuden, awful, but whats the worst part? Spoilers

Post by retroactiv »

This series just seems to be getting worse and worse, I'm so disappointed i decided to create a thread where people can vote on what they think is the worst part of the series.

Kakashi's new (ridiculous) power - What's with this dimensional warping? I know all of the powers are supernatural, but this is just plain stupid. And the animation that is involved in it just looks amateurish.

Episode 28 - worst animation, plot, method of overcoming the situation I've ever seen in an anime: "let's just improve". That just made me want to delete the file.

Gara coming back to life - Just leave him dead, it would have made for a better story, but the fact that the creators just can't see one of their main characters die is disappointing, now i know that they won't kill off any of the Konoha ninjas.

The sand village having no worth while ninjas - What a worthless village, out of all of them combined only Gara is able to stand up against a single Akatsuki member, and fails. Where are all the special abilities in this village or do they just have the 3 of them + an elder.

Naruto's "special power" - The way everyone goes on about his ability to make friends, or get people to back him against the odds as being his special power. It just annoys me.

If you choose other, please let me know what it is that annoys you.
Tsumuji

Post by Tsumuji »

First of all... I Follow the manga more than the anime, and there are some differences to the story between these...

That Kakashi is able to force out the Mangekyô Sharingan is the thing that makes me wonder, more than him being able to do a "dimensional warping"... If you think about how Itachi uses his "Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu" ability, it resemples eachother alot... Itachi was able to blow a whole in the wall of the inner frog of Jiraiya, this could have been a dimensional warping too...
Why Kakashi can obtain the Mangekyô Sharingan could have something to do with the way he got it (I am not sure you know this episode if you don't follow the manga, so i'll not tell more about that).

I am not sure what went on in episode 28, if it was the fight between Gay, Lee, Neji, TenTen... Something different happened in the manga (as I recall :? )

Gaara coming back to life is good for the story, because it will mean the Sand country still have a roll to play in the coming episodes...
now i know that they won't kill off any of the Konoha ninjas.
I think you will be supprised in the future... :wink:

The Sand country is in a bad shape after the battle with Konoha and most of their strongest ninja's are probably on missions, like in Konoha...

Naruto's "special power"... It is simple Naruto's personallity and it would be strange to change it now...

The thing I dislike about the anime is that it differ so much from the manga... That simple!
retroactiv

Post by retroactiv »

People don't seem to be liking my options :oops: .
8BB76E1

Post by 8BB76E1 »

retroactiv wrote:People don't seem to be liking my options :oops: .
...or maybe they just don't watch it at all... ^_^
retroactiv

Post by retroactiv »

Good choice!
albinosqrl

Post by albinosqrl »

It's Naruto. What do you expect? High art, electric writing, deep plot? ;p
Hoerie

Post by Hoerie »

Electric writing? Or did you mean "eclectic"? /me Imagines a pen rigged with mysterious electronic parts linked to an amplifier...
albinosqrl

Post by albinosqrl »

Electric, as in shocking or charged...I suppose "electrifying" would have been a better adjective ;>