Could someone tell me this anime name?

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

meoden1005

Could someone tell me this anime name?

Post by meoden1005 »

I watched this anime long time ago about in 1989-1992. Sorry, I cant remember exactly the time. I found something on anidb look like that but I cant google the screenshot to see the characters @@ ( the name is Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji). I'm not sure in this anime have something about like:
There is a boy. He finds out he's a monster ( i guess). He run into toilet and cry. And a girl knock on toilet door to comfort him. Then they have sex. And I think he turn into monster. Then the building collapse and a rock fall onto the girl...... And something more about this anime, I think it has tenacles in the city. It's a hentai or ecchi anime... Sorry I only remember that much in my memory. I dont understand much that anime at that time so I try to watch again after I think more than 10 years.
kidan

Post by kidan »

From the soryline you describe it does not sound like Urotsukidoji.

iirc the story there starts with a female teacher (=monster in disguise) molesting and then rapeing a student. Then Ameno Yaku enters the scene and blasts that monster to hell. Later a guy cuts off his own wang and replaces it with a special one...

Ok, I won't spoil any more. It's quite nice for a hentai, as it's got a quite decent story.
meoden1005

Post by meoden1005 »

@@ so it's not what I look for @@. Now, I'm stucked. I think I need to scan the anidb again @@. Does anyone have any ideas?