Another inquiry into an anime title.

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

Maskedhaven

Another inquiry into an anime title.

Post by Maskedhaven »

How do? First time AniDB user, long time anime watcher. I don't have any objections to watching different styles/genres of anime, though I prefer to watch those which don't get much recognition. My favorite animes though happen to be those of the Comedy + romance genres. A few months back I was cruising the Youtube videos for anime AMV's they're called if not mistaken, one in particular that I found to be interesting was that of a Nerdy Computer programmer I believe. This programmer had a few maids working for him. Now I have seen many anime following this idea, though the exact names escape me. Hand-maid may, the one with the pocket-size maid etc.. If I was to guess the animes date of release I'd say somewhere in the mid-late 90's. Some other info pertaining to this anime. The programmer resides a top a building in some ratty shack.

Not a lot of info I know, but any suggestions would be helpful. Also, for searching by Genres Romance +Comedy+Mecha, are the maid robot comedies included in that search?
kidan

Post by kidan »

Maybe it's one of those:

Battle Programmer Shirase
Chobits
Excel Saga
Maskedhaven

Post by Maskedhaven »

Nope, but thanks for the reply. I was trying to think of B.P.S. anyways to download onto my MP3. That is a really funny series.
Maskedhaven

Post by Maskedhaven »

I hated Excel Saga btw, I bought the box-set and didn't even watch past the 1st video. Found it to be too annoying.
HiEv

Post by HiEv »

Hmmm... Could it be "Steel Angel Kurumi"? It's been a while since I've seen that, so I forget the details regarding the male lead.

If not, do you have a link to the AMV? That might help in identifying this.
narutaru

if it was steel angel kurumi

Post by narutaru »

save yourself the trouble, it probably wasn't, and that anime stunk, BADLY, only Saki was fun, Kurumi was an annoyance and should have died in ep1 to save the viewers the trouble of watching her.