Kino no Tabi (aka Kino's Journey) subtitles

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

lastcetra

Kino no Tabi (aka Kino's Journey) subtitles

Post by lastcetra »

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I got all eps for this anime on torrent, but they came with no subs. I couldn't find any on the net either... apparently the files listed here have subtitles, but I don't wanna get it again.

Anyone knows where I could get subtitles separately for this? Japanese subtitles would also work out, because I can read Japanese but listening is a hassle (I can only get about 50% of what is said so for part of the time I'm lost...).

Thanks for any help.
Amour

Post by Amour »

In the nearest anime shop.
egg

Post by egg »

The files you have are probably soft subs. You may need to choose the desired subtitles from one of the menus of your media player or codec controls. Unfortunately exact instructions depend on the particular files you have, media player and codec/codec pack you have installed. Look through the menus of the media player and see if you can find the selection, if not, then many codecs put icons in your task tray (next to the clock) when you are playing. You might need to right click on one of these to select the subtitles.
lastcetra

Post by lastcetra »

Hmm, thanks a lot, yes, the files actually have *.ass subtitles. I can't get bsplayer to show them right though, so I tested wmp classic and it works just fine.