Does anyone know this movie??

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

ookami03

Does anyone know this movie??

Post by ookami03 »

I can't remember the name of a movie I saw long ago.. the maincharacter is a black-haired boy/young man. It is a very old anime I think. This boy can turn into some kind og robot/mecha character, but to do that he always make a special kind of jump, and there are a special soundeffect (of cause, but now I am only writing what I remember :) ).
There is a mecha panther, helping him and he has four friends or so he hang around with..
I also remember som scientist.. but i can't really remember if he is good or bad.. i think he is bad, but maybe playes good at the begining..

Can anyone please help me with this anime? I haven't seen it since a was 7 or so.. :P and now i am 17 :D
kzq

Post by kzq »

ookami03

Post by ookami03 »

:( No.. that is not it.. I am very sure it is a movie, my big brother actually gave it to me once but I have lost it..

As i remember it, it doesn't have very good specialeffekts.. that is one of the reasons I think it is a bit old..

I also remember that I was really fascinated by that mecha-panther. :)

I really hope someone can help me out with this.

(^_^)
eliasna

Post by eliasna »

I dont know about a movie but this anime has a mecha panther and it is old.
Toushi Gordian
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sh ... e&aid=1816
ookami03

Post by ookami03 »

It could have been that, it looks a lot like it, but I'm afraid I'll have to keep looking.. thanks for your help anyway. :)