Endings...

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

Ironsight

Endings...

Post by Ironsight »

Hey everyone, well this is an ackward way to saying hi... seeing i'm a new user of the forum and website...

Well i wanted to hear your opinion on anime endings, its not that they are bad, cuz they really aren't... but don't you get this wierd feeling? Like you wanted to see what happens next, but at the same time u get sad cuz it ended and the only thin u can probably do is rewatch the anime?

I've recently finished watching Fate/Stay Night, I loved the anime and i sure as hell wish it didn't end... bah, kinda felt sad seeing it ended, it was a good story nonetheless :).
Ever thought that the writter might reconsider something like a sequel to this? I've heard hes writting some kind of sequel to his first workpiece of TYPE-MOON, so who knows if he won't pick up something on Fate after he finishes his current work ^^.
(Anyone got Ideas on how to send him an email or somethin? maybe there's a way to request that :P)
Gambit
AniDB Staff

Post by Gambit »

How about first trying to learn Japanese so they can actually understand what you want to ask ;)
Ironsight

Post by Ironsight »

To be honest, I dont need to learn japanese :) I can ask a friend of mine to do that, she already taught me some jap, but of course, its not enough so I'll just ask her to send the email or write the message :P

All about resources xD