Need to know the name for this hentai...

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

selureva

Need to know the name for this hentai...

Post by selureva »

OK, from what i can remember, a group of friends go on a trif to camp on a forest, then one of them finds a cave and there's a giant plant there, wich segregates an afrodisiac scent , and then rapes his victims with giant plant parts... All, or most of the friends are cought by this plant during the episode, and in the end, if i remember it correctly, it was a cientist that lives in the forest that created the plant as a revenge for something...

It was the first hentai me and my husband watched, so we would like to see it aggain...
Amour

Post by Amour »

Probably not the one you're looking for, but involving a plant that rapes people you have Mania - Secret of Green Tentacle (not in AniDB).
Gambit
AniDB Staff

Post by Gambit »

There`s another plant-rape in Angel of Darkness, iirc, but that doesn`t involve a cave or anything. It takes place in a school, although it also boils down to revenge for something.

@Amour Is that title trying to make fun of Nadia - Secret of Blue Water, or what? :P
Amour

Post by Amour »

It is a Nadia hentai anime.

About tentacles, there is also a small chance it could be Advancer Tina :
http://anidb.info/a1397
Last edited by Amour on Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Der Idiot
AniDB Staff

Post by Der Idiot »

it's no anime (by anidb's classification) it's us made shit. henc eit got deleted several months back
selureva

Post by selureva »

Well, thanks for the answers, but its not Advancer Tina... And it has no tentacles... It has a giant vagina that has this honey kind of thing, and a giant penis that apears whenever the plant gets a girl... And as I said, it's something about a camping trip into a forest, and then they find this plant one by one... Oh, and when i say giaant I mean giant, both vagina, and penis are the size of a human being...
exodus07

Post by exodus07 »

school of darkness - vol. 2?
jpagdc

Re.: Need to know the name for this hentai...

Post by jpagdc »

LoL.

That was my first Hentai Anime too. I saw it some years (around 3-5) ago here in old Portugal!.
I saw it around 3:00 a.m. when I first turned on the TV @ that hour in SICRadical.
(Note: the only portuguese channel that decided to show pretty decent anime (including G.i.t.S. - S.A.C. , Hellsing and others, all with portuguese subtitles) at one episode per day of the week (Mon-Fri), diferent anime each day of the week (not month) and do a all-in-a-row program with all the EPs from the week before at Saturday)

Until now no one Got it Right.
I too want to know it's name (I also don't remember it :lol: )

@ Der Idiot : OK. Even if it isn't an Anime by AniDB's Classifications. If I understood that correctly U know "It". So... Would it Hurt that bad to just say it's name even if it was deleted? :?: Just so we could find our own means to re-see it again. I too don't remember it that well. Just some parts like selureva.

I've been searching for that title for a long time (1.5 Years) but only today did I find this post. :)

Thanks for Your Help.

Bye!. C Ya!.

(P.P.S.: just so U ALL know... this was my first post in AniDB Forum. I didn't even get my own avatar yet. :o )
Raptor

Post by Raptor »

It is school of darkness ep 2 and 3.

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... me&aid=974

dont believe in whats written on the anidb page it only describe ep 1.

have fun