Any anime in 2007 too look forward too?

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

Universe

Any anime in 2007 too look forward too?

Post by Universe »

Hey im just wondering if its any good anime's coming out in 2007?

Atm im looking on the ongoing anime's like: DeathNote, bleach, naruto, OP etc etc, but havn't heard of any new anime coming, like before DeathNote came out, it was posts about the anime month's before it went airing.

Thanks!

UNio
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

As your idea of good anime seems to be based-on-something-in-Shounen-Jump, Claymore... and wasn't there something from Weekly coming up soon too?

Rar
jedinat

Post by jedinat »

::my post from another thread, asking for our favorite anime of the new season::
(all these anime just started airing this month)

My favorite this season by far is Seirei no Moribito. 120% pure awesome.

Others I really like:
Hayate no Gotoku!
Heroic Age
Hitohira
Murder Princess
Rocket Girls
Romeo x Juliet

Others I like:
Darker than Black
Lovely Complex
Lucky Star
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Nagasarete Airantou
Seto No Hanayome

Sort of like:
Kaibutsu Oujo
Kaze no Stigma

Not sure yet:
Bokurano
Toward the Terra

Dislike:
Claymore
El Cazador
Gigantic Formula
Idol Master Xenoglossia
Sola
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann

Oh God no:
Kamichama Karin
KissDum
Overdrive
Shining Tears X Wind
Touka Gettan

Most are subject to change as I watch further (some are already dropped)
Universe

Post by Universe »

Rar wrote:As your idea of good anime seems to be based-on-something-in-Shounen-Jump, Claymore... and wasn't there something from Weekly coming up soon too?

Rar
Those where just examples on some I wach atm, I watch all kinds of anime, thats why im asking if its something im missing :)

Thanks jedinat! Nice post!
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

Universe wrote:Those where just examples on some I wach atm, I watch all kinds of anime, thats why im asking if its something im missing :)
However, as you only gave examples from animes based-on-something-in-Shounen-Jump you can only expect to get similar recommendations unless someone decides to waste time on you to write something that doesn't really account to your taste and just throws a large bunch of animes at you....

Anyway, you should read this none the less and maybe we'll see a better thread next time:
http://wiki.anidb.info/w/FAQ:Recommendations
Universe

Post by Universe »

PetriW wrote:
Universe wrote:Those where just examples on some I wach atm, I watch all kinds of anime, thats why im asking if its something im missing :)
However, as you only gave examples from animes based-on-something-in-Shounen-Jump you can only expect to get similar recommendations unless someone decides to waste time on you to write something that doesn't really account to your taste and just throws a large bunch of animes at you....

Anyway, you should read this none the less and maybe we'll see a better thread next time:
http://wiki.anidb.info/w/FAQ:Recommendations
Yepp I know, I just listed those I have been watching for a long time and remembered as alot others I have been watching has ended(thats why im asking :oops: ), I could also list like a hole buch off other anime's but my point wasnt directed towards 1 grene, sorry for the bad explenation, not That good in english :( And thanks for the tip
Unio
Stefto

answer

Post by Stefto »

Hey,
I'am Looking forward to Nagasarete Airantou and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni 2nd Season (heard rumours obout last one).

anyway,
have a nice day
Squito

Post by Squito »

Heard about:
Mahou Shoujo Tai 2

Oh God plz:
Shinigami no Ballad (more episodes!!)