Unknown Anime (Please Help)

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

Ciera

Unknown Anime (Please Help)

Post by Ciera »

Many years ago I saw an anime on the SciFi channel. I don't know if it was a series or a movie, I just know it was on for several hours very late at night and I didn't see the end of it. I would really like to find out what it was called and maybe where I can find it. I have tried searching the internet, but found nothing.
It took place in a world where the earth had been colonized by an alien race that controlled humans and forced us to join their religion. The main character was a boy who at a young age saw a man with a scar kill his mother. The mother had a necklace with three cone shaped charms and one of them broke when she died. The boy now wears the necklace and is a young man. He meets a girl with silver hair. She is strange and shy and embarrased about her silver hair. He joins a group of people who are traveling the desert looking for "green spots" which are a few places on earth with good natural resources like water. Some how the girl with the silver hair has the ability to help them find these spots.
At one point the girl is captured by people who have another person with silver hair in their custody. They have been experimenting on him and torturing him. The girl with silver hair discovers that she can comunitcate telepathically with the man with silver hair.

I have never been able to find anything on the internet about this series. I have wondered about it for a long, long time. Please tell me if you have any guesses of where I could find info on it, or if you know what it is called.

Thank you so much!
Shinnew

Post by Shinnew »

Ciera

Post by Ciera »

Thank you so much! That is it! I have wondered for so long. Thank you for your help!