Looking for a title of a movie

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

Petesamus

Looking for a title of a movie

Post by Petesamus »

Hello, this is my first post on this forum and i think it's going to be a really hard one to solve. :wink:
I've been searching for ages for this one but still nothing, hope someone can help.
I can say what it's not: blue submarine no6, Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water, submarine 707R

I think it was a movie from the late 80's that i saw as a young boy.
This is what i can remember: The movie begins with an invasion of a city and the main character can get away in a small submarine. i remember a huge tank driving trough a church.
The main character gets picked up by a huge submarine where he meets a girl, her father is the captain.

This captain fights the invaders underwater in some subbattles.
There is also a scene where they are surfaced and get attacked by a plane and the cook gets killed.
The bury him on the bottom of the sea.

Also i remember something about an underwater labrotory where the main character gets captured, there are some soldiers here that can breath underwater.

In the end the enemy finishes of the submarine and the father drowns.
The main character escapes with the daughter in the small sub an places a torpedo with a time bomb near some sort of power well.
When the bomb goes of the enemy ships get destroyed.

Well this is it

:D

Can someone help?
Petesamus

Post by Petesamus »

Nobody?
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

You could try reading the stickies in this forum, it might give you a hint why there are so few replies. ;)
Petesamus

Post by Petesamus »

I'm not looking for a recomendation for a movie but a title.
Believe me, i search the whole internet for this, but didn't even get the slightest proof this movie ever existed(but i know it does).

I hope someone does know whitch movie i mean.
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

Sigh, at least look before you reply:
http://www.anidb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2258
Petesamus

Post by Petesamus »

Sorry, and thanks, i'll try there.