Clannad

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

Mathies

Clannad

Post by Mathies »

Now when an ass kick anime has ended (Kanon 2006) i have spotted another one.
Like the topic says, Clannad! i truly cant wait to see it! the movie and the series.

any one else excited than me?

I had planed to write more about it but my english laks and dont have the time right now.
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

Didnt at first but now i seem to look forward to it, thnx for telling me. And some of the character looks like the one from kanon, same animators, company that realese it right?
Kosmos

Post by Kosmos »

Finished watching Kanon today, What a rollercoaster ride of emotions that was! Such a beautifully made series.
So to Clannad, It's going to be an epic, as it's suppose to have twice the material that Air & Kanon has. I can't wait.... :D
rondina

Post by rondina »

Kanon was really astounding! I love it. I saw the 2k6 version (remake) when it was released and in the same second I've finished watching the last episode I was surfing the web in order to find some information about similar animes (similar plot, same animation crew, etc). Then I found out about Clannad and couldn't believe it!

The characters are very alike to those of Kanon, and the animation is beautiful. I just watched the movie Teaser (bout 9 minutes), and the plot seems to be very touching as well. Can't wait to watch the movie and the series.