censored by PetriW :P
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

... smilies ...

censored by PetriW :P
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

I'd recommend against trying to spam further if you wish your anidb user account to remain intact.
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

lol, I actually thought the IP address was perma-banned. You do know however that there are loopholes in the phpbb forums right?
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

ThorStrom wrote:lol, I actually thought the IP address was perma-banned. You do know however that there are loopholes in the phpbb forums right?
I mean your anidb.info account, phpbb I could care less for. ;) Heck you can post anon on this forum.

And I just banned your account while I cleaned up and wrote a reply to hopefully prevent you from doing too much foolish stuff. ;)
ThorStrom

Post by ThorStrom »

Uhm, I know you meant my account, but "phpbb I could care less for."? What I mean is that it is possible to mess this forum up since it´s a phpbb forum. Heck, you don´t even have to circumvent the php security. You could just launch a bot attack with spamming scripts. The bot´s can be set up with IP ranges that would force you to either get spammed or perma-bann a shitload of user.

*Note* I will NOT do any "foolish stuff". I just tried getting the post locked. :)
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

All that would do is help me in my crusade to rid the world of phpbb. ;)