Page 1 of 2

gundam seed destiny

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:03 am
by arsenio
hello erveryone i want to ask if kira yamato
is the headcharacter in gundam seed destiny

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:08 am
by DonGato
I would say he has an important role, but not the main character.

thanks

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:11 am
by arsenio
DonGato wrote:I would say he has an important role, but not the main character.
thanks for the information
if he is not the main character who is then the main character

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:25 am
by DonGato
I didn't answer that before because I can't say there is ONE main character. The supposed main character is Shinn Asuka but others have a lot of screen time as well, like Athrun Zala.

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:59 pm
by arsenio
gundam seed is so damn good
its the best made anime ever, in my opinion

gundam seed-scryed

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:14 pm
by arsenio
DonGato wrote:I didn't answer that before because I can't say there is ONE main character. The supposed main character is Shinn Asuka but others have a lot of screen time as well, like Athrun Zala.
do scryed and gundam seed have the same makers
cause the graphics are a little bit similar

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:56 pm
by KaioShin86
Is Destiny worth watching if I absolutely loved Seed? Seed is one of 3 Animes I gave a 10 (out of 164) but the reviews aren't very much in line. Some say it's great while others say it completely ruins Seed. And I definitely don't want the later, but I'd like to meet the characters from Seed again :cry:

Any suggestions from people who've seen both?

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:07 pm
by DonGato
I don't think it could ruin SEED, but it's a deception as SEED fans expected something better.

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:28 pm
by kouta
i think you need to see destiny because the end of the seed is there, i mean its sequel that you should see to end the story, it might not be as many seed fans expected but still its a good show in away or another, its worth your time just to know the end, because you will regret it if you didn't see it, though seed is better!

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:51 pm
by KaioShin86
kouta wrote:i think you need to see destiny because the end of the seed is there, i mean its sequel that you should see to end the story, it might not be as many seed fans expected but still its a good show in away or another, its worth your time just to know the end, because you will regret it if you didn't see it, though seed is better!
Hm, I thought Seed wrapped things up nicely and didn't leave me with questions.
Thanks for your input kouta and DonGato, I guess I'll watch it. It won't hurt propably :)

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:01 pm
by DonGato
There is no end to war... as Destiny is not the end of SEED. ;)
KaioShin86 is right that SEED + Special has a proper end, better than much other animes. :P

gundam seed destiny

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:37 am
by arsenio
I have question in gundam seed destiny
Will ZAFT still be the enemy of the earth alliance (Arch Angel)

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:11 am
by DonGato
Yes and no. You need to watch it as it will spoil most of the story if I tell you why.

gundam seed is boring

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:10 am
by copex
watch gundam wing itz better with no cry babiez like in gundam seed

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:39 am
by kzq
buehehe sory for this but

ain't in wing baby's txt like "please kill me" etc words for childer <5 years this make me laugh, and those hair styles omg(unnatural) oh and indestructible gundam alloy , nah sory but that sux
so arsenio please don't watch it ;f,