anime title?

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

dovicka

anime title?

Post by dovicka »

i watched the first episode of an anime and wanted to get the whole series, but then i realized i haven't the foggiest of what the title is and i thought of another one i also want but is title-less in my mind...

the first one seems to have early 90s style animation and is about a brother and sister who have moved to a new town and they both have super strength or something like that and i think in the first episode the boy rescues some girl's hat

the second, is about an orange dog and his adventures and his adventures, the animation is good but goes really simple like for a liot of the episode

thanks in advance to anyone who helps
suppy

Post by suppy »

Sounds like the first one you're looking for is Kimagure Orange Road ... the other one I guess could be Flanders no Inu... but I really have no idea...
dovicka

Post by dovicka »

the 1st one is right, but the second one is more recent, and the dog is smaller and cuter than that one. also the story is oNLY about the dog

thanks for the 1st one tho
hhaamu

Post by hhaamu »

dovicka

Post by dovicka »

YESSS!! You rule guys.
zrdb

Post by zrdb »

Kimagure Orange Road-one of my alltime favorite anime series-that and Maison Ikkoku.
johnny_@_GR

Please Help Me Out

Post by johnny_@_GR »

Hi everybody. I've started watching anime the last 3 years and i am a big fun of them. The latest days a friend of me, downloaded some gorgeous anime pictures from the internet. I've searched a lot to find out the name of the series they belong, but i haven't find it yet! Anyone who can help me,I would be gratefull if he answers me. (The main characters of the anime i try to find it's title appear in the image i post with this post-reply)
zrdb

Post by zrdb »

I wanna say X but I'm not really sure-can you provide some details on the story and characters?
PetriW
AniDB Staff

Post by PetriW »

It's from the hentai game Double.

And since you probably don't know better I recommend you read this:
http://wiki.anidb.info/w/FAQ:Pictures
johnny_@_GR

Thanks!

Post by johnny_@_GR »

Thank you PetriW, it was really usefull you told me the title!
Thanx!