Coyote Ragtime Show
    Flag
    Hoshizora Kiseki
    Innocent Venus
    Le Chevalier D`Eon
    NHK ni Youkoso!
    Night Head Genesis
    Zero no Tsukaima
plz note that i am not looking for recommendation, just asking your personal opinion, to decide what to get and what not to. Thanks.
cenedra

Post by cenedra »

night head genesis is pretty good, haven't seen any of the others
lamer_de

Post by lamer_de »

Flag is probably pretty good, but airs on a streaming channel only so the raws/fansubs appear very irregularly.
NHK is pretty/very good imho. Hoshizora Kiseki was very boring, but I found Beyond the clouds boring as well, so if you liked that, it might be worth checking out.

Haven't seen any of the other series yet, but I know that I won't enjoy Binbou Monogatari (slice-of-life emo trite), Bokura ga Ita (Honey&Clover rip-off according to The Triad, so why should I watch it when i can have the original) and Zero no Tsukaima (Harem crap). Of course those are just my opinions/predjudices, feel free to differ.

CU,
lamer_de
n4rut0

Post by n4rut0 »

hum... just get 2 eps of everything and watch it... people got tastes because they cant taste for others so ^^ give it a try. Zero no something is quite fun it is not ur usual "harem" as lamer said ... it goes more into SM and it isnt quite ecchi either. About bokura ga ita... it is about a girl who fell in love with this weird guy all girls like... and all the stupid plots anyone can thing about making love life fun... hard or fun, tipical school love thingy except for something i cant tell without spoiling 2 or 3 eps.

coyote ragtime... think about a pirate... with something everybody wants but with lots of technology and a "guild" after them to get the "treasure" it got lots of action with guns, swords and shit but u can feel as if u know whats gonna happend next in almost every situation. Even 2 or 3 eps in the future :P.

Flag ... is about war, death and shit. Think of yuugo but with more "dialogue" :P but, may actualy be good.

innocent venus.... lolita shit a " princes" two / tree knighs... protect her... kill stuff... get in mechas... and kill more stuff.

nhk... is this insane thing u have to watch because u want to understand what kind of thing is gonna happend to the guy at the end because u cant understand if thats pure bla bla or something kinda weird that MAY happend to any stupid japanese guy...

night head... ever wanted to get a yaoi ver of akira? u got it ^^
hoshi, binbou, le chevalier ... too much for my bandwith i cant get them i just got 512kbps adsl :P with 20 shows at once + the old series i'm getting is too much for it.
rikis

Post by rikis »

Binbou Shimai Monogatari is alike Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. No real action, and is maybe too sweet. And little bit lolicon. I liked nevertheless

Le Chevalier D`Eon - seen only 1 ep. Medieval europe, mystic, superpowers, nice graphic. Seems interesting.
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Binbou Shimai Monogatari: average slice-of-life story. Didn't like much the characters and the premise behind the 'plot', or maybe how it was executed.

Bokura ga Ita: H&C rip-off? nani? It's a really good school love story. In the Kare Kano style but not that wicked. Recommended.

Coyote Ragtime Show: average action show. Didn't like it much, but it's ok if you have time for it.

Flag: political series but with only 3 episodes I can't say much about the quality or plot.

Hoshizora Kiseki: boooooring. And I liked Beyond the Clouds. :P

Innocent Venus: nothing memorable, but not bad either.

Le Chevalier D'Eon: 1 episode, can't say but seems to be interesting.

NHK ni Youkoso!: really good sarcastic anime. You liked Genshiken? Well, we have a hikikomori and it's relationship with a girl that wants to help him get out from that status.

Night Head Genesis: mmm, can't say for now but I think it's good.

Zero no Tsukaima: small-harem-like-comedy with a male lead that has some guts. :)

Bold: should watch
Underlined: might watch