DVD R2 online shop as good as amazon.jp but cheaper

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

n4rut0

DVD R2 online shop as good as amazon.jp but cheaper

Post by n4rut0 »

i want to buy all the dvds r2 that doesnt have raws online to make raws of them :) so... i need help i cant pay 250 dollars for 7 dvds O_o, well i can but dont want ^^
Neko-Musume

Re: DVD R2 online shop as good as amazon.jp but cheaper

Post by Neko-Musume »

n4rut0 wrote:i want to buy all the dvds r2 that doesnt have raws online to make raws of them :) so... i need help i cant pay 250 dollars for 7 dvds O_o, well i can but dont want ^^
Some info would help, like WHAT EXACTLY YOU'RE TRYING TO BUY. :evil: From your post it looks like you want to buy R2s for EVERY ANIME that doesn't have raws.
n4rut0

Post by n4rut0 »

yup... everyone ^^ ... not at once tho... series by series i will get them... and someday if i got luck and some pals i will sub them all.
If anidb doesnt have the raw listed and it got dvd r2 i will buy it and make a rip to put it on Anidb i will start with space pirate mito 2 but O_o amazon will suck me dry! they got cheaper ones but those shops dont ship to my country so... they are plain useless to me :(

help ^^
Neko-Musume

Post by Neko-Musume »

n4rut0 wrote:they got cheaper ones but those shops dont ship to my country so... they are plain useless to me :(
And how are we supposed to know if any online shops we find will ship to you if you don't mention which country this is?
n4rut0

Post by n4rut0 »

Neko-Musume wrote:
n4rut0 wrote:they got cheaper ones but those shops dont ship to my country so... they are plain useless to me :(
And how are we supposed to know if any online shops we find will ship to you if you don't mention which country this is?
Because my profile says so?
Neko-Musume

Post by Neko-Musume »

n4rut0 wrote:
Neko-Musume wrote:
Because my profile says so?
I looked before I asked the question, and I could have sworn that no such info was in your profile. So you edited it since then, or I'm blind. Well, I AM half-blind, so maybe my eyesight is getting worse.
AnimeOtaku

Post by AnimeOtaku »

[advertisement^^]

you could try www.yesasia.com, here you can pay over paypal and ship around the world without shipping costs....ok you have to reach an minimum amount of money before you can buy something. (to Germany it's 39US$)

And till now I didn't have to pay any taxes to Germany.

[/advertisement^^]
Last edited by AnimeOtaku on Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
n4rut0

Post by n4rut0 »

yay yay !! thnx :) i will try right now!!!! :) if i get lucky i will have all the mito's dvds to release the raws next week :)

edt:... got no luck http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... 002790312/ they only got they one i have ^^ and if i can say anything ^^ amazon.jp is way cheaper ^^ i got it for 32.4204 USD not 35$ like it is on yesasia oh hell i guess i will buy it in amazon O_o and pay normal shipping ;( thnx anyway i will check yesasia anyway to see if i get other stuff
lamer_de

Post by lamer_de »

Also note that JP R2 DVDs will always be at least 2x the price of R1 DVDs (at least if you take the episode count into account), that's just the way it is.

CU,
lamer_de
n4rut0

Post by n4rut0 »

ohh... as i dont live in USA i dont quite know how much a dvd cost there... and as i will never give money to any north american company who release dvds ^^. They may be good or bad... i dont really care i dont buy much dvds myself i just started feeling as if i can give anything in exchange for all the animes i got without paying a peny.

That's why i want to buy them from jap. then i thought, "lets buy stuff no one got in anidb" if they arent that popular... it means they need more money than other companies :P not that i will do any diference tho...