Get backers

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

greiver179

Get backers

Post by greiver179 »

I just started rewatching the whoel series it a great serie about 2 guys with diffrent past that join togheter and form a team called get backers. They also got some special power like one of them can do lightnings and the other wiht a grip of 200kg and so called evil eye. Its a great serie with lots of humor and fighting.

So if u havent watched this is a must see

________SPOILERS____________
Dont read down below if u dont want spoilers just scroll down.

Was wondering why dont u ever know about the vodoo thingie bad told the himiko girl and i really wanted 2 see the fight between Ban and Genji. Also Ban´s past is unclear for me wanted 2 know mroe about its.

So i was wondering if anyone got news about a second season?
AnimeOtaku

Post by AnimeOtaku »

As far as I know there will be no second season....

If you want to know more read the manga (thats what I always hear, but in Germany we are only at Volume 11 atm....and nearly at the end of the anime)
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

Well there hasnt been so many scanlated chapter of get backers and the manga hasnt been realesed in my country. I could have ordered from internet but i dont have a credit card or a internet account
sjabbie

Post by sjabbie »

I don't know where you're from, but if you're from Europe, you should try Archonia. Lots of stuff to buy there and you don't need a credit card.
arsenio

getbackers

Post by arsenio »

it realy sucks getbackers at the last epi i hoped that amano ginji transformed into the tunder emperor
they could have made getbackers shorter
soms jobs where so stupid like epi 26