Major best baseball anime ever

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

Saber

Major best baseball anime ever

Post by Saber »

this anime is great, and the 2nd season is even better.
after watching this anime i began to play myself.
even if u dont know anything about baseball u should watch it.
n4rut0

Post by n4rut0 »

Major is indeed good, i guess it was the 1st sport anime i ever got my hands into... no wait it was hajime no ippo or was it hikaru no go? ... well i'm not quite fond to sport animes but lately there have been some who made me quite interested; Major is one of them but ;P if they ever make an anime of cross game i'd switch over :P because i kinda like the stupid plot that manga got.

BUT... as u say major is the best... which others are there?
Saber

Post by Saber »

There is Play Ball, but i have not watched it couz there are only 3 episodes avaiable
lamer_de

Post by lamer_de »

Isn't Touch about BB as well. That one is widely regarded as one of the best sports series ever, although a) I never watched it (101 eps) and b) I think it has a huge focus on characters rather than on sports, so it's most likely nothing like Major.

CU,
lamer_de
DonGato

Post by DonGato »

H2 and Touch are about baseball but the main plot is not baseball. Anyway, that holds true for Major but it has more baseball background than the others I think.
arsenio

3rd season

Post by arsenio »

DonGato wrote:H2 and Touch are about baseball but the main plot is not baseball. Anyway, that holds true for Major but it has more baseball background than the others I think.
there is third season coming up for major