name this anime

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

BaronVonSTFU

name this anime

Post by BaronVonSTFU »

Alright, Ive asked about this anime on animenfo and no one responded so Im going to try here. This is a sort of old anime. Its about a world thats pretty baron. Its mostly all desert except for this one town with this gigantic tree. The movie centers around this girl and guy. The girl is wanted by these preists that live in the tree. They eventually get her but some crazy stuff happens. The movie pretty much ends with tons of people just turning into trees. I dont really remember much more than that. I remember some sort of like sand train? Yea thats mostly all i can remember. They used to play it on the sci fi channel. thats where I saw it. Id like to see some anime master name this one for me
Rar
AniDB Staff

Post by Rar »

Though "pretty baron" completely threw me... :D

Rar
BaronVonSTFU

Post by BaronVonSTFU »

hmm I dont know if this is the right one. animenfo says this movie was made in 2002 but I definitely saw the movie I am talking about before then. Like way before then. Maybe 1998? I guess I will download this one anyways and see what happens
Andemon

Post by Andemon »

Well, I suppose it's this one...?:

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... me&aid=322

It's not a movie, but your description does sound pretty similar to what little I remember of this...
BaronVonSTFU

Post by BaronVonSTFU »

hoho man this is totally it. I KNEW SOMEONE COULD SAVE ME! thanks!