Chobits help

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

sandnigga2

Chobits help

Post by sandnigga2 »

Hi guys
Im just wondering, where can i find summary and episode guides for "Chobits". Im really getting into watching anime, and the reason for that is cuz u guys helped me a while ago on the animes that i used to watch as a kid...Now I just have a small problem with the animes that i am watching, the first one being Neon Genesis Evangelion (god help me understand wats going on at the end of the episodes) and Chobits...

Chobits' story is very understandable, and very good ..and i loved it.. except for the fact that alot of things arnt explained, or at least i totally misunderstood, so i need help to understand wats going on in Chobits

CONTAINS SPOILERS PLZ DONT READ IF U HAVNT WATCHED CHOBITS...

-First off, Why is Chi so dangerous to all the Persocomes? (somewhere halfway through the series)
-Why does Chi start out by saying Chi, and only Chi?(first episode)
-Wats up with the disk that Hideki doesnt see when he picks up Chi?(first episode)
-Wat the heck is with the ending? wats with the eyes of all the persocomes becoming like humanlike eyes?(obviously last episode)
-Who are the 2 persocomes that apear near the end of the series that want to destroy Chi? who made them?where they come from? how come the girl persocom blushed? (episode 18?)
-Something doesnt add up when u watch the begining when the maneger (Hibeya) puts her eyes on Chi, she is not surprised at alllllllllll..even though Chi happens to be a creation by her husband and her "daughter" (basically the whole series)
-And the last question i can think of is...so Chi isnt really a persom, is she?

END OF SPOILERS

i already have my own answers to these questions, But i can assure u, that they dont make sense... Am i digging too deep into this anime cuz i like it so much or are these riddles that will make me understand the story better? ..... the only problem that i happen to find in Anime..The RIDDLES...Anyways plz if u can answer any of these questions and ofcourse understand the series better than i do, plz try to explain the noobiest anime watcher in this forum..and im serious when i say noobie..i only watched 4 animes so far (2 or which happen to be from my childhood) the other 2....Chobits and Eva...god dang lol

BTW any suggestions for anime like chobits? I liked it alot..'

THX ALOT for ur help :D
Tsumuji

Post by Tsumuji »

You have some good questions and I can understand why you are confused. But you must remember that some of your questions are meant to be un-answered!

I can only answer some of your questions:

- The disk Hideki doesn't notice when he picks up Chi, is proberly a disk containing Chi's OS (Operating System), which Hideki and Hiromu finds out Chi is missing in episode 1 or 2... Can't remember... Because Chi doesn't have an OS Hideki is forced to teach Chi all commen thing, which is focused on throughout the show...

- The ending of the show, where all persocomes have humanlike eyes, is because Chi finally understand her emotions (emotions which a persocom shouldn't have), because all persocomes (in the city or world, don't know for sure) are connected to Chi, they share Chi's emotions which is shown through their eyes becoming humanlike... The thing which is different from humans and persocomes are emotions...

- The reason Chi only says "Chi"... No reason, she just had to say something! She does not have any data installed, no laungage program... I think "Chi" is a random word choosen by the producer.

- Chi is a persocom :wink:

I hope this could help you to understand it a little better...
sandnigga2

Post by sandnigga2 »

hehe thank u for that...now i understand a little better..u c i didnt know all the persocomes are attached to Chi

there still is a problem with the 2 persocomes that were after Chi though...dont know how they just pop up in the series as if they were there in episode 1, and also the maneger's reaction...really weird..

there are still questions unanswered :D
PLZ KEEP EM COMING ...THX ALOT :D
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

-First off, Why is Chi so dangerous to all the Persocomes? (somewhere halfway through the series)

Case she can acces other persocom without "typing" the password to acces them, so in general she can force herself into other persocom and download all the personal data. Like bank account if u got it stored in persocom and other stuff like that

-Why does Chi start out by saying Chi, and only Chi?(first episode)

She was restarted and well maybe cause the creator thought this word was better then when babies says dadada

-Wats up with the disk that Hideki doesnt see when he picks up Chi?(first episode)
Inm that disk it contains everything. Chi´s memories and stuff and information of why she is as she is 2 the new owner.

-Wat the heck is with the ending? wats with the eyes of all the persocomes becoming like humanlike eyes?(obviously last episode)

As the answer been said i keep quiet

-Who are the 2 persocomes that apear near the end of the series that want to destroy Chi? who made them?where they come from? how come the girl persocom blushed? (episode 18?)

the guy is the national bank and got acces to everything and top secret information the girl is the security for the guy and protects the guy from hackers and stuff. who made? no answer there probally some high authority dude that wanted the national bank transfered to persocoms

-Something doesnt add up when u watch the begining when the maneger (Hibeya) puts her eyes on Chi, she is not surprised at alllllllllll..even though Chi happens to be a creation by her husband and her "daughter" (basically the whole series)

Cause the "mother" knew that her daughter forgot what chi´s name was freya or elda something was gonna find her lover and in the end she knew that chi would find someone so i guess she was prepared to meet her again. And she did have a giants computer 2 keep track of chi.

-And the last question i can think of is...so Chi isnt really a persom, is she?

She is.

Ohh yeah i think i registered here thnx to u
sandnigga2

Post by sandnigga2 »

lol ...Shtuff makes more sense already..Now i just need to rewatch with all that info in my head so i can get a clear picture :D
Thx alot for ur help ppl, obviously If i have mroe questions i know the place to come to hehe...
And its about time to sign up if ur an anime fan, or jsut starting out.. (LIKE ME) :D
Again thanks :)
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

ohh yeah u wanted recomendation for animes like chobits

solty rei is one about cyber girl super strong and stuff who meet a bounty hunter guy. he trains her after some time wiht her as a partner
kidan

Post by kidan »

You might be interested in the manga for chobits, too. As the book is always better (tm) and usually features more background info, details and of course FANSERVICE. :twisted:

Ok, Now I've gotto run, I can see that guy with the cleanex coming closer...