hunter x hunter best anime ever

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

free2slap

hunter x hunter best anime ever

Post by free2slap »

before i wasnt really a fan of anime but then some friend told me about this anime HUNTER X HUNTER , since then i've been addicted. at first i was really thrown off because i thought it was just a kid show like what the hell is that , then i forced myself to watch it but by the time i know coming from episode 20 i became so addicted and i was glad because it was also seen as a mature genre anime. i think this anime is better than fullmetal alchemist and bleach or any well-popular anime we know from now.

i wanted to share with you people if there was any characters you like and what you think of the anime.

airsBlue

Post by airsBlue »

i like this show also ... i consider it from my top 5 anime, i am also reading the manga up to date with the english one.
the manga also continue the story where they stopped and it is really very good.
my favourite character Killua and Gon's father :-) even thought they didn't got to him yet in the manga.
the ability i found intersting were ( since killua and gon didn't get thier final ability yet ): ( from the most intersting i will start )

1- Kuroro Lucifer
2- Kaito
3- Feitan
4- Killua's sister (don't know her name)
5- Bomber
6- Hisoka
will still waiting to see nataru and killua new moves in the next volume

but the series i like more than hunter x hunter are one piece and berserk.
tzang

Post by tzang »

HXH is a great anime in every way. A mixture of genre and never boring. Has an excellent rewatch value, I wouldn't hesitate to put my copy away and bring it out again next month (or even week) to watch the entire series + OVA again.

I'm still waiting for the next OVA, which I doubt will be released very soon :(
Saber

Post by Saber »

i love HxH 2, especially the OVAs.
does anyone know if there will be more?

I like Killua, Kurapica and Ging.
jedinat

Post by jedinat »

It is most definitely not.

That title would have to go to either Juuni Kokuki, Trigun, or Haibane Renmei. Or a hundred other anime that are more suited for the spot. :lol:
Well, perhaps only fifty.
Valla

Post by Valla »

HXH is truly good yes:)
But what volume manga does the story resume? After the last OVA (Greed Island Final)
And how many volumes are there out atm?
airsBlue

Post by airsBlue »

greed island end at half of volume 18 .. and from that they start a very nice and a bloody story ( a lot of people died :) ) which will continue to volume 24 ( which didn't released yet .. think )...