A Unique Anime

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

DonGato

Post by DonGato »

Because we're talking about uniqueness not craziness, but there were some of those already recommended.
Boino

Post by Boino »

Neo Genesis evangelion is pretty uniqe to... to me it's one of the best..im new,if anyone wonders.. it's kinda like serial experiment lain,but better..the same over analysing thing... and..well,you need to see the end of evangelion to get it so..the series itself is boring,but the movie sums it all up to one of the most uniqe and mindblowing seriese i know of..
http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=22
http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... me&aid=202
death and rebirth is no point watching... but i defnetly found alot of animes posted here allready...thank god,im gonna start downloading to..
kidan

Post by kidan »

I have to disagree. The series is far better than the movie. especially the series' last episodes.
worf

Post by worf »

Boino

Post by Boino »

then we agree to disagree...
kouta

Post by kouta »

i find Ueki no Housoku unique.
Boino

Post by Boino »

well.... i realy need to find somthing good myself... and since this one died.. then lets continue finding animes to moa... because.. now i have downloaded s-cry-ed and found out it was somthing i didn't like.. pokemon adult thing.. no way i'll like that. and love hina is just a backup incase any other seriese goes to hell (hell is not a curse word,it's a place) now,what category i am looking for is..mindblowing... like neo genesis evangelion was.. but,let put it this way,since no one can (probably) compeete with that seriese,my type of anime is... well... the ones i've given a 10 is neo,cowboy bebop (because of love,nothing more),elfen lied because it was..raw,ghost in the shell everything because it's greatly animated,superbe sound and i think it's logic future in every way,and that's love at first sight...im liking gantz at the moment.. reminds me of elfen. downloading like a maniac.

but,any tips?
AnimeOtaku

Post by AnimeOtaku »

Boino wrote:. because.. now i have downloaded s-cry-ed and found out it was somthing i didn't like.. pokemon adult thing..
What relation do S-cryed have with Pokemon??? There are no monsters at all. It is more like, due some accident, some people have special abillities called "alter" and there are some "good" and "bad" guys fighting each other and a good storyline behihnd it.
kouta

Post by kouta »

MONSTER is good, the story keeps you want to know more and more i watched 16 episodes in two days, and never had enough.
Boino

Post by Boino »

it feels like s-cry-ed is like... well,the first episode,when the guy summoned his "alter" out of thin air... and the main guy has this...gun thing... no,not buying it...
and monster.. i've been looking at it and wondering if i should get it or not... hoping for a dub version comming out soon so... but,it doesn't look to good..
Boino

Post by Boino »

why anyone have not posted ergo proxy is still a mystery.... it's..superbe
dovicka

Post by dovicka »

aren't we forgetting something? FLCL, the most unique anime I've seen.
ichigo 100

Post by ichigo 100 »

One Piece is a 100% unique show no doubt about it and it is really something :lol:
Boino

Post by Boino »

flcl is annoying because it makes no sense and one piece is to long...
albinosqrl

Post by albinosqrl »

ichigo 100 wrote:One Piece is a 100% unique show no doubt about it and it is really something :lol:
My personal rule of thumb is that if an anime series is being shown primetime on Cartoon Network (ie, not on Adult Swim), it's most likely not worth watching.