tsubasa chronicles question

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

zindaka

tsubasa chronicles question

Post by zindaka »

hey, im new to this site am i have a question i hope you guys can answer for me.

HEre, http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... e&aid=2733
i see alot of animes:

sequel: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Series

character: CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan, Card Captor Sakura, Chobits, Clamp in Wonderland, Clover, Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer, Mahou Kishi Rayearth, Seiden RG Veda, Tokyo Babylon, Wish, X

character: Fushigi no Kuni no Miyuki-chan

side story: Tsubasa Chronicle ~ Tori Kago no Kuni no Himegimi

other: Gekijouban xxxHOLiC - Manatsu no Yo no Yume

what do all these series have anything to do with Tsubasa Chronicles besides the side story and season 2. I dont recognize any same characters.
AnimeOtaku

Post by AnimeOtaku »

Did you watch Cardcaptor Sakura? There you should recognize the similar look and behaver of the character. But you hava right in my opinion is the relation to low. Instead you should make a hint in the description.

Ok somehow it's a relation, but where should we make a border to nonsense relations?

I think that all Clamp things should be removed as relation.

Or if you're funny you can make a complete relation of all entrys, because all are animes.

The same is with the relation from Samurai 7 to Kaze no Yojimbo. They are both made from real movies which are from the same director....what for a relation. (I posted the Samurai 7 issue somewhere before)
lamer_de

Post by lamer_de »

The manga has all of them in one or two panels or so, I guess. Maybe the chars that didn't pop up in season 1 will dop in season 2 or 3. And I think there was Chii in 1 scene of ep 1, but I dropped TC after 1 ep and it's been a while, so maybe I'M remembering it wrong.

CU,
lamer_de
zindaka

Post by zindaka »

o, i see..
just wondering if i needed to watch the others to get the plot of TC, but if they are like totally unrealated, i'll just stick to TC sequel and movie

thanks
conan_xp

Post by conan_xp »

They are unrelated except for the outlook of some of the characters (like Sakura and Syaoran from CCS and Mokona from Magic Knight Rayearth and some from xxxholic.)
Klibbnisse

Post by Klibbnisse »

Acctually you don't need to watch the Tsubasa Chronicles Movie, It's just a side story so it won't affect the storyline in any way. But It's good, so watch it!

Either way. xxxHOLiC (the movie thingy) and the TS is pretty related. First of all you'll get to know the timewitch better, you'll also get to know where and how she gets the stuff she always have. A pretty cool thing with the xxxHOLiC Movie is that you'll see when the TS-guys are requesting the key in TS Movie.

Ok, I putted that in a pretty wierd way... anyway, watch the xxxHOLiC, it's good!
kouta

Post by kouta »

http://wiki.anidb.info/w/Content:Relations

as eveyone already said,....

just do some reading to get more info about it :D