"Dance" anime?

talk about your favorite anime here

Moderator: AniDB

ShadowofChaos

"Dance" anime?

Post by ShadowofChaos »

I stumbled onto a fanmade video of something and decided to see which anime it belonged to. After some thorough searching I managed to find this:
mms://streaming.yogurting.com/movie/Yogurting_ALWAYS_MV_Low.wmv
Now, after I found out that it wasn't an anime, but an advertisement for a korean MMORPG called "Yogurting", I was very disappointed.
However, I was wondering if this kind of dance animation and music exists in any of the anime out there. Unfortunately, I haven't seen a section in the AniDB for a "dance" genre, musical comes close but it's not quite what I'm searching for.
Even though I haven't seen anything that even comes close to that video, there's still tons of anime out there I haven't checked out yet.
So I need to know, is there anything that's very similar to that video?
This is seriously going to eat at me until I find out for sure.

P.S. If that link looks too suspicious for you to even consider clicking on, run a search on google or yahoo on "yogurting", depending on your resourcefulness, you should be able to find the download section, the file name is "Always"
suppy

Post by suppy »

hmm, I don't really know any with that particuler style ... but one anime with dancing in it would be Princess Tutu.

other than that, I'd suggest you check out some AMVs (Anime Music Videos) ... there are alot of them floating around on the net.
Amour

Post by Amour »

Cannot watch it: the stream download speed is too slow.
hhaamu

Post by hhaamu »

Without the stupid stream: http://rapidshare.de/files/12174813/thi ... t.wmv.html (but unfortunately with the stupid wmv9)
ShadowofChaos

Post by ShadowofChaos »

http://dl.yogurting.com/movie/Yogurting ... V_Down.zip
You can download that zip file and watch it at your own convenience if the streaming won't work for you.
AngelWingzX

Post by AngelWingzX »

Man that sux i had the same question and now i find out its not an anime!!!! omgz XD it looked so good though. I'll be cool if it was an anime huh? I think they should make one =D
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

iv seens that avatar several times its 2 a dance mania game but with the arrows keys even played the game saw the link to th game on another forum. that video was there 2 it got anime music j pop and lots of others in that game ohh yeah its free 2
Hoerie

Post by Hoerie »

Have you ever considered using punctuation?
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

Noo cause this is the internet and im free 2 use punctions whenever i want.................................. My only time i can do it cause in school noo u get scoulded by teacher home noo cause scoulded by parents

EDIT: to the people who didnt get this i was ironic... see the long noo
Last edited by greiver179 on Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
fahrenheit
AniDB Staff

Post by fahrenheit »

well, at least try to use some kind of punctuation...

i just browsed to this thread because i was bored, and after seeing your posts, i totatly lost interest in actualy replying to the post..

it's not because the internet is free that you should be an arse/tard, though you have that choice, just don't impose it on others...
kidan

Post by kidan »

greiver179 wrote:Noo cause this is the internet and im free 2 use punctions whenever i want.................................. My only time i can do it cause in school noo u get scoulded by teacher home noo cause scoulded by parents
Well, feel free to display your lack of writing skills to anyone here. But if this board had a killfile, you had it it now. Just because it's in the net doesn't mean you should brabble stuff. Back in the good ol' days (tm) there was something called netiquette. If you're still able to google try to look it up, but if you're that 'tarded that you don't respect your fellow board members, then please grab yourself a nice cup of STFU.
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

who r u 2 start judging me.. have u notice im not from usa or any otehr english based land. Well even if i misspeled no need 2 be rude on me and i only forgot some ... well its not the old times right now and just cause u forgot some . doesnt mean u have the right 2 complain about it if u tihnk its annyoing keep it for urself and stop spamming on this topic and if u cant keep it for uself make a new topic about it. i aint the only one forgetting the . and misspelling the owrkds incorrectly there r over millions of ppl u can complain 2 why me??? and the last sentance do u mean if im not respecting u yeah u jsut cause u are complaining about some silly thing i should stfu then ur the one thats tarded. why does it matter for u if i forget some . its still readable. So stop complaining u should have noticed im not the only forgetting my dots. check otehr forum chatt sites replies. and one more thing stick 2 the topic. and the text u where complaining on had no hostality in it i just helped me fellow boardsman but did u noooooo u jsut complained on my bad grammatic.. soo im sooo srry i cant type as well as u
ShadowofChaos

Post by ShadowofChaos »

***Off Topic***
Umm, I'm pretty sure that nobody is judging you, it's just that they are expressing their frustration upon the fact that everyone has to spend 15 minutes just to decipher your posts. Mainly because they have to figure out where one sentence ends, and where another one begins.

Though if your native language doesn't happen to be English, then I don't think anyone will hold it against you.

Btw, the word you were looking for on your second post is not "ironic" but rather "sarcastic".

*****On Topic*****

As far as dancing goes in anime, I believe the ending(of each episode) for Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu(Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) has the best dance moves, as well as a good synchronization with the music.
kidan

Post by kidan »

Usually I would not spend time on this unstructured collection of words, but as I see a little improvement on your side and to be kind, I'll actually answer (and somehow structure) your post.
greiver179 wrote:who r u 2 start judging me.. have u notice im not from usa or any otehr english based land.
No, I didn't notice. how could I? You did not specify any location in your profile. Besides the same holds for myself.
greiver179 wrote:Well even if i misspeled no need 2 be rude on me and i only forgot some ...
I think there are more errors than correct words in you posts. Either try to improve your spelling (e.g. read some english books) or do some spellchecking.
greiver179 wrote: well its not the old times right now and just cause u forgot some . doesnt mean u have the right 2 complain about it if u tihnk its annyoing keep it for urself and stop spamming on this topic and if u cant keep it for uself make a new topic about it.
Who are you to forbid me to ask you for some respect for your readers? The few seconds you saved when hacking that text into the forum have to be invested from anybody who tries to actually read your post. So, if you don't want to be ignored, you should really invest some more time to make your posts easily readable.
This can be achieved using punctuation and paragraphs.
greiver179 wrote: i aint the only one forgetting the . and misspelling the owrkds incorrectly there r over millions of ppl u can complain 2 why me???
That's because your written code looks like you only learned English from IRC and this here is a forum, my friend. Here we're not in a hurry and don't need to abbreviate as many words as possible.
greiver179 wrote: and the last sentance do u mean if im not respecting u yeah u jsut cause u are complaining about some silly thing i should stfu then ur the one thats tarded. why does it matter for u if i forget some . its still readable.
No, it isn't. It's an affront to anybody you might try to adress.
greiver179 wrote: So stop complaining u should have noticed im not the only forgetting my dots. check otehr forum chatt sites replies. and one more thing stick 2 the topic. and the text u where complaining on had no hostality in it i just helped me fellow boardsman but did u noooooo u jsut complained on my bad grammatic.. soo im sooo srry i cant type as well as u
Do I hear some sarcasm in this? If not, then try to work on your writing skills. Practise, read, practise... Your fellows and you will certainly prosper from this. But you're right, we should go back ON-topic now.

PS: If you still did not notice: Your stupid answer to Hoerie triggered all this. If you just wanted to troll a little, then take your <°>>>< and go molest somebody else, please.
greiver179

Post by greiver179 »

well i only read half of ur post kidan got bored well i guess most of those words r some bad ones and complainging if not well that ok. As u see i just tried 2 help this person that psoted a question and did nothing more maybe i overreacted but that was just cause i gave him so helpful notes and i all i get is critism. Would have been better with like a thnx thats all.